Miscellaneous Rumbles

Happy Birthday Olivia Anne!

Happy Birthday Olivia Anne!

Happy birthday Olivia, many happy returns, I hope you have fantastic day!

Have a Georgie Pordgie birthday!

Happy Birthday Olivia Anne! Have a fun day!

Have a very merry birthday !

Happy Birthday, Olivia Anne!

– ade

Extra credit, ade

Hope you've had a wonderful birthday, Olivia Anne.

Late to the party. Any cake left?

Have a Georgeous day.

I think they ate it all... Happy Birthday, O-A!!

Happy Birthday, Olivia Anne. Have a great Derby!

Happy belated birthday Olivia Anne; I hope it was a great day for you.

Happy Birthday, Bolivia!

Happy Birthday, Bolivia!

– crowbone

Oh, I mean, Olivia.

It was a lovely Derby/Birthday. Thank you, all, SO much. Our precious Kentucky Derby, not so much. Jockey proved you just cannot cure stupid. As an attorney it just never ceases to amaze me that people just simply canNot keep their mouths shut--he left the Stewards absolutely no choice. He announced on national TV that he deviated. Bam! Missed you, Ziggy. Pat's is even more fun with you two. At Pat's Steak House, our Derby tradition!

I'm late to the party (as usual). Forgot the pretzels, but I brought George. Hope your day was sitarical.

Rereading your posts is too dear! And, as for cake, have ya ever known me to let you down (pun) when it comes to cake!!! NJB, I assume you'll Roundup with everyone at Hachland Hills later this year; we'll have another, maybe ORANGE this time. Nah. I'm always partial to chocolate fudge. Y'All can put in your "requests" when SuprDave puts the links up.

It is lovely of all of you to make a big deal out of my birthday. This one was a Big Deal, not that I loved that. Thank you so much, Olivia Anne

I'm late to the party (as usual). Forgot the pretzels, but I brought George. Hope your day was sitarical.

– NezJr

Nez!!!!!! This is adorable and I'm over the moon to see you here. Sorry about Y'All's loss this last week. That one really hurt, I'm sure. Please, please be sure to find me at AROTR. Really, it was a joy to see you here. All my loving, to You! Olivia Anne

Thanks sweetie. Yes, a very sad loss this past weekend. But this is YOUR thread... let's keep it happy =) ox

Register Sign in to join the conversation