Miscellaneous Rumbles

Happy Birthday Dave_K

Happy birthday wishes go out today to the other side of the pond where Dave_K is celebrating another trip around the sun.

Dave, I hope that your birthday is a very special one with many more like it to follow.

Have a very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Dave. Hope it's just the first a of great year for you...

Happy Birthday, Dave! I hope you have a great day and year!

happy birthday Dave. keep on giggin. have a good one and many more to come!

Happiest Birthday, Dave! It's great you are here.

I started the day listening to a newly released ltd. 10" Sister Rosetta Tharpe E.P. and couldn't get the smile out of my face when I imagined a slightly younger you sitting there at the train station outside Manchester watching Sis'.

All the best.

Sascha

Happy birthday Dave. May Ricky Bobby's birthday card become true life for you today.

Rock your day, Dave!

Well, the Earth made it across in front of the Sun at Perihelion on the 4th without getting rammed! Hey, we're about three million miles closer than we are in July,(!) so we made it to yer Birthday once again!

Happy Birthday!

Have a great birthday, Dave!

Happy Birthday and many more!

Happy Birthday, Dave! Hope it's a good 'un!

Have a Happy Birthday, Dave!

Happy b-day, Dave_K .

Dave, this is getting monotonous. Every year we do the same thing along with Elvis, David Bowie, Stephen Hawking and of course... Soupy Sales.

Have a great birthday, my friend. This is the big seven O for me. What do the doctor's know?

Happy Birthday Dave sir!

Thank you all very much -- your good wishes are much appreciated. With its medical problems, 2016 was a tricky, and at times a rather worrying, year. However, hopefully it's onward and upward in 2017 -- I'll certainly be bloody furious if anything stops me from playing the new 5622.

From a wintry Vancouver, have a great Birthday, Dave!

Register Sign in to join the conversation