Miscellaneous Rumbles

Half time show

Adam is a sexy beast the problem is nobody knows who the rest of Maroon 5 are...

Makes me yearn for the black eyed peas.

I feel the stage swallowed up the band....

The best non-football entertainment wasn't the halftime show which was just a big bore. I will say though that it was refreshing hearing a vocalist whose sang so you can understand the words!!…..what a concept!!

The best spot in the entire broadcast was just prior to the halftime show, the party starring a ton of the best players of all time going berserk as a football game breaks out! That was extremely well put together and choreographed!!

The best non-football entertainment wasn't the halftime show which was just a big bore. I will say though that it was refreshing hearing a vocalist whose sang so you can understand the words!!…..what a concept!!

The best spot in the entire broadcast was just prior to the halftime show, the party starring a ton of the best players of all time going berserk as a football game breaks out! That was extremely well put together and choreographed!!

– Windsordave

Dave, I completely agree. That was the highlight of the entire broadcast. Although the Verizon salute to first responders was classy as well.

Register Sign in to join the conversation