Miscellaneous Rumbles

Guess The Hand For A Sensational Prize

Next:

This one should be simple.

Remember to respond by quoting the post so we can see what photo you're speaking of.

EDIT: Danman solved this mystery. Congrats!

– crowbone

Paul Pigat!

I know the first one, but like Josh, I was there. Very fun evening. Is the third one Josh?

Paul Pigat!

– Danman

Sorry SuperDave,

Danman had the sharp eye and recognized the one off custom cat's eye Pigat-acaster.

Good work Danman!

Your prize is from my wee pile of Gretsch memorabilia. An unopened Gretsch newsletter!

Shoot me your details, and it's on it's way.

First hand...Tom Scholz?

...------

– indianation65

Sorry, but not Tom.

Try again!

Next:

Another one that should be easy enough for the observant.

EDIT: Ade got it quickly, again! Congrats!

Sorry SuperDave,

Danman had the sharp eye and recognized the one off custom cat's eye Pigat-acaster.

Good work Danman!

Your prize is from my wee pile of Gretsch memorabilia. An unopened Gretsch newsletter!

Shoot me your details, and it's on it's way.

– crowbone

Woohoo! Thanks! I like winning.... ; )

But I like Ade's idea very much to raffle it at Cam's Memorial Celebration this evening! It's a nice way to honor Cam, I think!
Would you do that?

Vince Ray?

Vince Ray?

– ade

Ade's on fire!

Winner, Winner, chicken dinner!

Woohoo! Thanks! I like winning.... ; )

But I like Ade's idea very much to raffle it at Cam's Memorial Celebration this evening! It's a nice way to honor Cam, I think!
Would you do that?

– Danman

Great idea to keep this going, Danman!

Plus, it saves on international shipping considering all the prizewinners so far are on another continent!

You know what to do with the prize, Crowbone.

Please, whoever else wins a prize- accept and enjoy. Dan and I are an entire Atlantic ocean away and this little opportunity to be at the gathering in spirit is a gift too good to refuse. Nothing more, nothing less.

I abstain from playing further rounds.

Another try for the first photo.... the only one I can think of that would be wearing a suit jacket would be Chet57......

You know what to do with the prize, Crowbone.

Please, whoever else wins a prize- accept and enjoy. Dan and I are an entire Atlantic ocean away and this little opportunity to be at the gathering in spirit is a gift too good to refuse. Nothing more, nothing less.

I abstain from playing further rounds.

– ade

If you're having fun with this, might as well keep going, eh?

Another try for the first photo.... the only one I can think of that would be wearing a suit jacket would be Chet57......

– Hermitt

Good call, Hermitt!

Chet57 was the original Mystery Hand, and it appeared from behind a curtain to much laughter.

Hermitt, you get Josh's McCartney program.

Send Josh your shipping details, and enjoy!

Here's one a tad more difficult(should be, anyway).

Great idea to keep this going, Danman!

Plus, it saves on international shipping considering all the prizewinners so far are on another continent!

– crowbone

Exactly. I don't want to bankrupt you just because you are feeling generous..... ; )

And like Ade says: It's our little way to be at the gathering in spirit tonight. I wish I could be there but this will have to do...
Have a great evening and have a drink on Cam from me. And may the third, fourth and fifth best men (or women) win these prizes..... ; )

Munman won the prizes!

A good time had by all as we played in Cam's memory.

Thank you both Crowbone and Josh!

PM sent!

Post No. 40: Gonna take a wild guess that it is Cam's hand. I seem to remember that he holds his hand like that when he plays. But, I am probably waaaaay off.

By The Way: Something that has me perplexed: There is a contest going on. Prizes are being awarded. Has Geoff Vane somehow vanished from this earth? Normally, he would be here with guns a-blazing with rapid-fire answers to everything. Someone really needs to alert him.

Left!........No, Right!.........Wait, I don't think I understand this game.

Left! Definitely Left!

Not Cam's hand, although it is a member of the GDP.

If I give any more away, I'll give it away, and where's the fun in that.

I can tell you that plain old cigar box guitars(or anything) is not what he's normally seen with.

Geoff just had his birthday. He's probably doing grown up things like a 3 day recuperation.

Register Sign in to join the conversation