Miscellaneous Rumbles

Guess The Hand For A Sensational Prize

Simple game.

I post a picture of someone's hand.

Quite possibly, a guitar player.

Name who's hand it is,(reply to the photo) and the first correct answer wins a nifty prize of my choosing.

And...GO!

EDIT: Hermitt Solved this one...Congrats!

Next:

EDIT: Ade solved this one...quickly! Congrats!

Proteus.

– Ric12string

Sorry.

Thanks for playing!

That fellow from Vintage Trouble.

Nalle Colt (looked it up- sorry Nalle)

Even though #1 is not Proteus, it's still Proteus.

And...GO!

EDIT: Hermitt Solved this one...Congrats!

– crowbone

Something to do with a f*g bag?

Ade gets a prize!

It is indeed, Nalle Colt playing one of his two custom Jets.

I had to black out his name on the pick guard in order to make it a bit of a challenge.

PM me your vitals, ade, and I'll ship you something cool from my vault.

It's NOT Proteus!

It's NOT Proteus!

Even though...it's Proteus' keyboard.

Bob, I've no idea what you speak of.

Those things are a dime a dozen!

Crowbone, thank you sincerely for the offer to send me a prize.

I have an idea. Perhaps you could take the item you have earmarked for me to Cam's Memorial Celebration tomorrow and present it to one of the participants there instead as a positive gesture for Cam and for our whole community.

Great idea, Ade, but I feel like you're missing out on the fun as well.

Wish you could be there.

I'm having all the fun. I'm the winner of the contest. The champion!

I'd be so happy if you would do this so I can make some small positive contribution to this very important gathering.

Will do. Thanks, Champ!

Photo #1 is parabar

Some lucky bugger will get a Paul McCartney World Tour booklet for July 15th, 1990 in Philadelphia...if you're at Cam's memorial jam.

You can thank Ade for his generosity and kindness, something Cam was known for as well.

Photo #1 is parabar

– Hermitt

Sorry, Hermitt.

I'm tickled about this one.

Joe Carducci may remember this hand from when he was introducing the George Harrison Signature model.

Literally, a fab prize. Was this when Hamish Stuart was playing with Paul? A distinctly better than average band.

And of course, we should thank you Crowbone for the real generosity in this.

Hope tomorrow is a wonderful night.

I know! I know!

But my prize is that I was lucky enough to be present for that esteemed occasion. And I will cherish it forever.

I will however add to the prize pool a 1993 tour program.

Was this when Hamish Stuart was playing with Paul? A distinctly better than average band. -- Ade

I see what you did there, Ade!

I quite agree with you, Ade. I was also a fan of that particular band. The Flowers in the Dirt album lineup, which included Robbie McIntosh (of The Pretenders) and Stuart Hamish (of Average White Band), was a strong one, as well as having the benefit of many songs which were co-written with Elvis Costello. Typical McCartney pop music, but well-crafted and well-played.

I know! I know!

But my prize is that I was lucky enough to be present for that esteemed occasion. And I will cherish it forever.

I will however add to the prize pool a 1993 tour program.

– JBGretschGuy

You were witness to mystery hand, indeed, brother Josh!

Quite possibly, the beginning of one of the funniest nights in my life. I think I broke a rib laughing so hard.

Hamish was on tour with Robbie McIntosh, and man, did they up the antė to a giant stadium concert.

Josh, tomorrow I'll post another mystery hand where your generous gift will be the prize.

I'm suspecting that you will get huge clues from looking at what guitar the hand is playing, if not the hand itself.

I laughed so hard moonshine came out my nose!

It was a good musical phase for McCartney, Ric. Writing with confident, abrasive collaborators gave his work a keen edge again.

It was a good musical phase for McCartney, Ric. Writing with confident, abrasive collaborators gave his work a keen edge again.

Edit: Double Post. I'll call this one McCartney II.

Edit: Double Post. I'll call this one McCartney II.

– ade

Boy, you can say that again, Ade!

Next:

This one should be simple.

Remember to respond by quoting the post so we can see what photo you're speaking of.

EDIT: Danman solved this mystery. Congrats!

Register Sign in to join the conversation