Miscellaneous Rumbles

Gretschitis, Hit hard now.

I cannot really focus on work, nor really care about much else anymore. I try. Eating well of course, But the thought of that deep throaty sound that comes out of one of the 3 Gretsches makes me play more. I cannot really say I am getting any better at it. But I don't even care about that, Just the sounds and feels out of that Bassman. Daydreaming all day. dreaming about it at night. I am serious, this ain't no joke.

There they are, Sitting there all innocent. There is nothig innocent about them, They are all guilty.

There’s a 12 step program for this.

Looks like you’re at step 3.

– NJBob

tell me more, please. Oh wait, I think I get it.

Wasn't it Charles Bukowski that said "Find something you love, and let it kill you."?

A fabulous trifecta, Mark! Classy looks and fun just to look at, as well as play of course.

Wasn't it Charles Bukowski that said "Find something you love, and let it kill you."?

– crowbone

Charles Bukowski! Only here could I find reference to him and Gretsches. So true, so true.

What you have is also known as the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie-woogie flu.

Only Gretsch guitars give you that sound, you know, That Great Gretsch Sound...who would have ever thought that a marketing slogan could or would actually be a statement of fact!

Mr. Spock: “Resistance is futile.”

Mr Spock? I thought that was the Borg?

I kinda like Gretschs. I think they're pretty nice.

Only Gretsch guitars give you that sound, you know, That Great Gretsch Sound...who would have ever thought that a marketing slogan could or would actually be a statement of fact!

– BuddyHollywood

That slogan has, very appropriately lasted down through the years, unlike Gretsch's "7 Points of Supremacy" they came out with years back to try and take customers away from Gibson. None of those items had any staying power but Gretsch's great sound gave believability to the marketing statement.

I don't see a problem here. Fred Gretsch probably doesn't either. You are in a great place, my man.

Norton being a security program actively performs and hence it impacts on the performance of the computer. So, to fix the issue of the slow functioning of your system, you can refer to the following steps:  You should restart your computer once a day  Avoid running multiple security programs together  Remove caches, cookies, and unwanted files  You should have minimal programs load at startup  You should update your Windows regularly  Unwanted browser plug-ins should be removed  You should update all your programs regularly These are the few steps which can help you to fix the issue of slow functioning of the computer because of Norton. If the problem still persists, you can seek help from experts by contacting Norton Customer service . The techies will provide you with the most prominent solution to fix your problem. For More:- Norton Tech support

Three beautiful instruments there. Gretsch single-cut hollow-body is the perfect guitar shape imo.

What model is the lavender one?

Three beautiful instruments there. Gretsch single-cut hollow-body is the perfect guitar shape imo.

What model is the lavender one?

– sleepy

6118 players edition Annie. Iridium Silver With Azure Blue. It is fantastic in the daylight!

I bet it is - that would certainly be nice to have around. Enjoy it!

If there is a cure,i don't want it!

Lovely geets sir!

The only Gretsch I own, or have ever owned, is a 2005 Pro Jet, upgraded with HS Filtertrons. I love it.

If there is a cure,i don't want it!

Lovely geets sir!

– JCHiggy

There is no cure, only a short time respite before GAS strikes again.

– NJBob

Um, no, Bob --- it's a 12 STRING program. And it's no help at all!

Mark, there is a support group waiting to help you at the California Gold Rush Roundup this weekend. It's not that far a trip. Come on over and we will have some group therapy sessions with you. Bring your guitar.

Register Sign in to join the conversation