Miscellaneous Rumbles

Gretsch Talk hacked?

Anyone the same experience? When I go to http://www.gretsch-talk.com The Telecaster Board appears. Kinda funny but it seems that Gretsch Talk has been hijacked. Can anyone confirm this?

yeah weird- I just went to TDPRI, and it gave me GT in the address bar, but TDPRI on the actual website... so it was like the address was hacked. TDPRI worked as normal.

yeah weird- I just went to TDPRI, and it gave me GT in the address bar, but TDPRI on the actual website... so it was like the address was hacked. TDPRI worked as normal.

– ruger9

Exact same situation for me, despite cleaning cookies and historics on my PC. TDPRI moderators are informed of the problem and they work on it...

Link

Link

The G-T to TDPRI link isn't secured (non-https).

Who gives a flying ****?

Same here and check this :(

I’m a bit confused. What seems to be the problem?

If you try to go to Gretsch-Talk, it takes you to TDPRI instead.

Russian hackers. Gretsch Talk got covfefe'd.

There are other sites that are "powered by" "V Bulletin" (?? -- not sure if that's the correct name). There is a Gibson & Epiphone site that is having the same problem. The Gear Page looks OK so it is not all those related sites.

The TDPRI site has been goofed up for a while. Uncontrollable pop ups. I just figured it was Ted Weber's ghost.

Like I said...what seems to be the problem?

I don’t see a problem at all.

Must be only certain configurations because I have no problems accessing the site.

I was just on G-T. No issues at all.

I see there’s an alert suggesting members to flush their servers, or something like that.

It was a problem all those linked sites were having (TDPRI, Squier-Talk, Gretsch-Talk, etc.). It looks to have been resolved. Can't imagine hacking was involved...

No way with my iPhone.

It's a dns issue. The fix will roll out to everyone eventually. Could have happened for a number of reasons, but almost definitely not hacking.

Russian hackers. Gretsch Talk got covfefe'd.

– wabash slim

I laughed so much harder at that than I expected to........!

And yeah, i can’t seem to get on GT from my iPhone or iPad. Haven’t tried the Mac, but don’t know why it would be any different. What gives?

If I want gretsch talk, i come here. Dis da shiz yo.

Seems all fixed now? No "fix" necessary, it's working as normal on my mac.

If I want gretsch talk, i come here. Dis da shiz yo.

– munman

Ya heard!

Register Sign in to join the conversation