Miscellaneous Rumbles

Gretsch Accessories

Some of it -- but not all -- is at https://www.gretschgear.com

And clearly, my collection needs updating.

Hopefully Joe will jump in and tell us where we can give up all our money on this stuff.

Well both of those are helpful, thanks. But, not everything listed on the Gretsch site is available at either. I'm surprised you can't buy direct.

I'm not sure what exactly was going on -- it was somehow related to thumb nailing -- but this thread really had a problem with Crowbone's clock post.

So that's why it was deleted, John.

I still want a gretsch clock!

Wow... The Money is just burning a hole in my pocket for several of those items...

Right? I want one of those vintage work shirts, bad.

I wish they'd make this stuff available in the UK,the shipping from the US kills it for me.

That clock is cool!

I have a hand made 55 6120 clock that i picked up over 25 years ago,doesn't say Gretsch anywhere on it though.

That is a cool clock. Does it have hands? I can't see any in that pic.

The place was about 3 miles from my shop, The Gringos from Ringos. sp?

Yepwell.

I like the Power & Fidelity clock, and would have one for the studioffice. Not so much the one Crowbone found on Ebay, sorry.

I like the headstock Tshirt.

But mostly, I wish I could get my hands on one of the Duo Jet Players' Club workshirts from a few years ago. I snoozed and losed on that one. Anybody got an extra who would part with it, bet we could make a deal.

All right! I finally got one of those Gretsch Brooklyn license plates!

The clock, and those nifty bottle openers (I particularly go for the wall mount model), and that license plate IS pretty smart-looking.

I've been on the lookout for one of those neon Gretsch signs for the shop. If anyone comes across one please let me know.

All right! I finally got one of those Gretsch Brooklyn license plates!

– duojet55

I got a couple of the new license plates and a couple bottle openers from Rocky's last year. $20.00 per item.

I dig the 45 insert T shirt, too.

I've been on the lookout for one of those neon Gretsch signs for the shop. If anyone comes across one please let me know.

– Curt Wilson

Here's a damaged one. I have no idea if it can be fixed.

Gretsch Dealers should be able to order for you.

Here are some catalogue part numbers:

I don't even see the jacket in the price list.

Right? I want one of those vintage work shirts, bad.

– Suprdave

PM sent.

It figures that the Gretsch Gear site would be sold out of the bottle opener keychains just when I was thinking of taking up drinking and driving.

Seriously though, those power and fidelity clocks are cool.

Clock, glassware, flask, a few shirts, magnets, bottle opener... oh what the heck, I'll take the lot...

Register Sign in to join the conversation