Miscellaneous Rumbles

Gig tonight with new band

I’ve been working hard these last few weeks rehearsing with my new band “Blue Relish.”

Tonight is our maiden voyage..... It’s a fun 5 piece, with me on guitar and vocals. Wish me luck!

Cool!

Which one are you?

Good Luck!

I’m the handsome one..... In the top hat!

Enjoy the maiden gig.

There's nothing better. Have an awesome time.

No doubt you guys are hittin' the stage now and tearing it up. You'll have a great night and check back with how it went!

Good luck. Let us know how it went.

It went pretty well. Had a great crowd. We messed up a couple songs, but know one knew it but us.

Funny, I’ve noticed over time that I get the opposite of nervous in stressful situations. I find I get in the zone and just let creativity flow through me.
Not everyone has the same gift....

Funny, I’ve noticed over time that I get the opposite of nervous in stressful situations. I find I get in the zone and just let creativity flow through me. Hipbone

I have the same experience Hipbone, I worked out stage fright at a very young age, by participating in piano recitals and school band solo competitions. By the time I was gigging on the guitar, I was already able to actually enjoy performing. There in an energy that the crowd can have, that you can feed on, and open up your creativity. It's an awesome place to be, I'm glad you had a great time!

Often times, the only one who knows there’s a mistake is the musician him/herself. What type of music does Blue Relish perform?

Often times, the only one who knows there’s a mistake is the musician him/herself. What type of music does Blue Relish perform?

– Zigracer

Cover songs.... alternative 80’s and 90’s stuff. Pretenders, Concrete Blonde, 10,000 Maniacs.... etc.

Register Sign in to join the conversation