Miscellaneous Rumbles

Franklin, TN Here I Come!

I have a few things I have to see to from a contract I worked from Jan. to early May in 2017 and my flight arrives around 8:30 am Friday and leave before noon on Monday.

I have glimpse of hope of seeing "a family member" from our group but thought I'd just put it out there that I'll be in the area Friday and leaving Monday.

I know Jeff O would shake his head in disgust but I plan on making a visit to the "haunted" Lotz house full of rich Civil War history and maybe catch a ghost!

I'd love to meet up if any locals are free and in the area. Write back if interested or if you can. -- Dave

I believe that Taffy lives in that area now.

I'd love to, but my plate is pretty full for that time frame. I can check with the wife and see if we have any time on Sunday. Where are you staying?

I'd love to, but my plate is pretty full for that time frame. I can check with the wife and see if we have any time on Sunday. Where are you staying?

– Tartan Phantom

Baymont Inn & Suites at 4206 Franklin Commons Ct. .....exit 65 off Rt. 65 in a triangle of Murfreesboro Rd. / Rt. 65 and Carothers Parkway

About 100 ft. from Cracker Barrel!

Baymont Inn & Suites at 4206 Franklin Commons Ct. .....exit 65 off Rt. 65 in a triangle of Murfreesboro Rd. / Rt. 65 and Carothers Parkway

About 100 ft. from Cracker Barrel!

– NJDevil

PM Sent. If you don't get it, email me direct at my GDP profile name (with NO spaces and NO caps) @ gmailDOTcom

I'm around and PM sent.

Register Sign in to join the conversation