Miscellaneous Rumbles

FOR THEM, WHO LIKE TO KNOW !!!!!!

As a few of you know, my daughter had to go to Hospital for an eye surgery against strabismus. The right eye was lazy and now it´s fixed and it seems, that the surgery was successful. I picked her up today and now she´s really tired and lays on the sofa to sleep. Her eye is bloody as from a Zombie and makes some pain. I´m glad it worked out fine. The end result will be to see after 6-8 weeks, but it looks really good right now.She can move the eyeball and is looking straight with both eyes.

Hooooorraayyyyy !!!!!

Excellent news, I'm really pleased for you both.

Excellent! Best wishes for her speedy recovery!

Great news, and I'm sure a welcome relief, eh?

We place all our hopes and love in our children, at our own peril, but what kind of parent would you be if you didn't do that?

All the best for a swift recovery for the little Voodoo-ette!

Great news, and I'm sure a welcome relief, eh?

We place all our hopes and love in our children, at our own peril, but what kind of parent would you be if you didn't do that?

All the best for a swift recovery for the little Voodoo-ette!

– crowbone

Yes it's a big stone, that's fallen from my heart. I could guide her till the room before the surgery room.She had a lot of fear about the narcotic, because she hadn't the experience before and began to cry and shakin, like she had the flue.It was very hard for me too, cause there came back some flashes in my memory, bout her mother in the coma.A lot of demons deep inside, that I've forgotten, they are there. Now it looks like a better future for her self confidience and I'm very glad for her, it worked out like that.

Thank you for sharing this outcome. I'm very happy for you and your daughter that the surgery went smoothly. Yes!

Good news indeed and sending good vibes your way that everyday your daughter gets more comfortable until the whole procedure is nothing but a distant memory.

After she woke up , she need a pill for the pain!! The day after is like muscle pain after sports, ouch!

That's very good news, Voodooholly. Glad to hear the procedure was a success.

Successful surgery is always a great event to celebrate. Glad it's working out for both of you!

That and a new job! Way to go!

Doctors have lots of experience with that particular surgery!

My eyes were corrected for that back in 1957! They still work fine even today!

Children want to jump and run too quickly! Make sure she rests...but you are always a great Dad, so I won't worry. : )

She's really down from pain right now and I feel a lot with her.Deed, she slept a lot is now lying on the sofa with me, to watch TV. It's 7 Pm here right now and she nearly finished the 2nd day and with every day, it will be better, I know. But I'm very proud of her, that she's going through this without howling to the moon!!

It's probably harder on you than it is on her. Glad to hear all is well.

That is great news sir,all the best for a speedy recovery for her!

Hey Voodoo, I am very glad to hear that she had the operation and that it went well.
I remember meeting her and she seemed very nice although a bit shy. But I guess I would also be shy around a bunch of noisy dutch men trying to play guitar..... ; )

Hey Voodoo, I am very glad to hear that she had the operation and that it went well.
I remember meeting her and she seemed very nice although a bit shy. But I guess I would also be shy around a bunch of noisy dutch men trying to play guitar..... ; )

– Danman

Hi Daniel, it was her first experience with a bunch of musicians. But now, that she's bullet proofed in cause of the yearly Musikmesse in Frankfurt and our friends, we all met there at the TV JONES booth, she really gets tough and her english is much better than mine.

After she woke up , she need a pill for the pain!! The day after is like muscle pain after sports, ouch!

– Voodooholly

They make good drugs for that!

They make good drugs for that!

– Don Birchett

Yes, and now she sleeps.Sleep is the best medicine. ;)

Register Sign in to join the conversation