Miscellaneous Rumbles

For dog lovers….

Dogs are better than people

– munman

That is an absolute truth.

We need to be careful, that can happen to our pup when we use the white bedspreads...she disappears.

Karolyn tripped over our black Lab in the dark one night. Darn near killed her and my guitar. Now old Smokey doesn't sit in the middle of the floor at night so I guess he learned a lesson too.

Karolyn tripped over our black Lab in the dark one night. Darn near killed her and my guitar. Now old Smokey doesn't sit in the middle of the floor at night so I guess he learned a lesson too.

– Suprdave

I've had a couple of black Labs. We call ours speed bumps. Yup---they do lay in the worst possible spots at night, when not on the couch. Cats are just as bad.

– munman

A dog ate and chewed up my Members Only jacket that I saved up all my pennies for when I was a little kid. No human has ever done that.

OK, looking at that jacket in 2017 maybe I am glad he chewed it up; but back in the '80s when the dog did that...I WAS PISSED!!!!

We have so many dogs and cats right now that I believe I'm holding onto my youthful agility simply by trying to pick my way between these wandering scampering sleeping pylons while not spilling my cuppa on the way back from the Kitchen!

Also, by not religiously washing away the remains of cuts and scratches from all those dozens of feline and k9 claws and choppers, I remain eternally vaccinated against all kinds of microbial critters!

Pups and cats are Good fer ya!

Register Sign in to join the conversation