Miscellaneous Rumbles

Eddie Angel - Group Lesson

There's only two tickets left for the advanced (virtual) group lesson with Eddie Angel (Next Sunday 3pm CST) if anybody's interested. I'm already signed up for both sessions.

EventBrite Tickets

Facebook Event

I took a group lesson from him 2 years ago at The Hukilau. There were about 6 of us plus him in a hotel suite. What a gentleman. We worked on “Pacifica” and then he showed us a bunch of lead tricks from his repertoire. We also talked a lot about guitars. I was signed up to do it again this year, but The Hukilau was cancelled. Don’t do spaceyface so I’m out. Enjoy!

So can it be watched after the event? Never quite know how these things work.

In the private lessons he lets you record the lesson so you have it for yourself to watch later - I presume he'll do the same for the group lesson. It wouldn't be publicly viewable unless someone uploads it somewhere for you to see.

Thank you for posting this - I will look for another opportunity in the future. It was pretty reasonably priced and he clearly limited it to make sure the participants could all have an opportunity to interact. I've been listening to a lot of Eddie and Danny this summer. Also got the Los Straightjackets DVD and have really enjoyed it!

Which Straitjackets DVD?

Eddie is a class act. Great musician, and a cool guy to talk with.

Ok the 2005 concert. Found it. Bought it. Thanx!

– mike77

You're welcome. I recently found Danny's album Super Spy Western Tones this summer which I have been enjoying along with my quest to acquire a full catalog of Los Straitjackets recordings : )

You're welcome. I recently found Danny's album Super Spy Western Tones this summer which I have been enjoying along with my quest to acquire a full catalog of Los Straitjackets recordings : )

– vibrotwang

That is a huuuuuuuuge task. I only recently realized how many records they've cut. Wow, just wow!

Register Sign in to join the conversation