Miscellaneous Rumbles

Dr. Mercury!

Congratulations! That seems like a very interesting research topic.
And cool that they want to turn it in to a book. As a photographer I have done lots of book projects. I really like the lasting value of a book compared to magazines or the internet. It's there forever and it has your name on it. Feels great!

Congrats! Hoping you'll get that academic position! After my MD I did a bit of research myself, but then chose private practice and stopped 1 year short of my PhD (so I'm what is called here a "master" in sciences, PhD gets you the "doctor", which I already have for medicine...)

Congratulations! That seems like a very interesting research topic.
And cool that they want to turn it in to a book. As a photographer I have done lots of book projects. I really like the lasting value of a book compared to magazines or the internet. It's there forever and it has your name on it. Feels great!

– Danman

Seems kinda similar to making albums with the band. I've already published a journal article (and want to do more) and once or twice a week I get an email that it's been cited by another author and it kinda feels really cool, like radio airplay or something.

I just want to make sure to get more out there!

Congratulations Dr Mercury, well done!

Seems kinda similar to making albums with the band. I've already published a journal article (and want to do more) and once or twice a week I get an email that it's been cited by another author and it kinda feels really cool, like radio airplay or something.

I just want to make sure to get more out there!

– Dr. Buddy Mercury

That's true. I also still have the two albums I made with my band in the 80s. I never play them but it's a nice memory. It's something you can hold in your hands and it just means more than something floating around on the internet. Get out there! .... ; )

Interesting work, and a great achievement. Congratulations Buddy!

Awesome accomplishment Dr. Mercury! I like the sound of that. I'm stoked for you.

Congratulations Dr. Buddy! Good to know that hard work, and passion, still pays off.

Register Sign in to join the conversation