Miscellaneous Rumbles

Delicious White Falcons

Last week was my birthday and some friends came over and brought me these White Falcon Cupcakes. I think they look very cool and they tasted even better!

Happy belated 40th Birthday, young man! Hope it was a great one with countless more to come. Too bad we won't be able to clink glasses this year.

Btw, did you get yourself a gift?

Happy belated 40th Birthday, young man! Hope it was a great one with countless more to come. Too bad we won't be able to clink glasses this year.

Btw, did you get yourself a gift?

– sascha

Thank you Sascha! Yes it was a great one, we were on holiday in Germany and spend a couple of hours in a boat on a lake and had a steak dinner in an Irish Pub. I also brought my Guild so I could play a little guitar in the evening while enjoying some beers in our holiday home.

I'm sure we'll meet again for some clinking of the glasses!

I did not get myself a gift but Foxy got me some very nice presents: Some cd's including Vince Ray and the Boneshakers and a lot of books on how to build guitars and do inlays etc. Pretty cool stuff! So guess she wants me to build guitars...

Cool! And happy Birthday again. Enjoy the guitar building books, I have several and I love reading them.

Happy belated and have a Gretsch ahem sorry Fresh one. Cheers

Let them eat cake!

Happy birthday, and those are some sweet White Falcons indeed.

Happy birthday!

Those look too good to eat!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Did the cupcakes have a 'twanginess' to their flavor? Congratulations.

Thanks! I don't know if I would describe them as having tasteable twanginess. They were sweet, but not too sweet. Quite well balanced actually!

Happy Birthday! These are beautiful cupcakes, truly works of art. May I share your photo online?

Thanks! I don't know if I would describe them as having tasteable twanginess.

They needed some lemon extract then.

Happy Birthday! These are beautiful cupcakes, truly works of art. May I share your photo online?

– Deed Eddy

Thank you! They looked very good, and yes the photo may be shared.

Thanks! I don't know if I would describe them as having tasteable twanginess.

They needed some lemon extract then.

– Proteus

Haha maybe, twanginess aside I think they were just about right!

Register Sign in to join the conversation