Miscellaneous Rumbles

Contrails or Chemtrails

Thanks, Chris. We do kinda like it up here! (and if you ever get to Newfoundland, you may just have to revise your opinion of the language that you and I share with them. Sort of like the time a Texan and a Bostonian went into a bar in Colorado and ... pretty much stayed thirsty)

THAT`s the problem with Global warming. America is not the main culprit, nor is Canada, nor most of Europe. If you believe in the theory, then you need to help educate China, India (and its neighbours) and also help end the strip-logging practices in Indonesia, Brazil and other countries where the carbon entering the atmosphere far outstrips the entire amount contributed by all of North America. -- Kevin Frye

I thought that bovine flatulence was determined to be a large contributor to global warming??

– Ric12string

They seem to be the largest contributor of methane, but not of CO2.

Didn`t know that. Looked it up and learned things. Thanks, Bob!

Next thing you know, they'll be putting chemicals into the drinking water to harm our vital essences.

Next thing you know, they'll be putting chemicals into the drinking water to harm our vital essences.

– wabash slim

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids." - General Jack D. Ripper

Ask yourself this: how many people would have to be involved? How many of them can keep it a secret? How much (money or intimidation) does it take to keep those who are involved quiet?

In general, for any conspiracy theory: the more people that would have to be involved, the less likely it is true.

A schoolmate of mine keeps rolling out this conspiracy on FB and links to all these articles and videos and I keep telling her that as much of a conspiracy theorist that I am, I just can't warm up to this one. I can't understand why anyone would poison themselves in order to poison others. One question for the aircraft tech's here. What are the nozzles that point backwards off the wings of some planes. Are those for dumping fuel? I have heard in some instances planes have to dump fuel before landing. I'm sure that's not real good for us either.

I fear the blue ice falling from the flushed airplane toilets. I'm going into my bunker now.

You're from Brazil, there are no conspiracies there. Just girls from Ipanema and the best music. -your only american friend that knows how to pronounce your name:)

– TheNocturneBrain.com™

Man, all those Girls from Ipanema are Majestic 12 + Illuminati creations and Bossa Nova was our attempt on Global Domination. Didn't work as it planned...

We don't need conspiracy when we have this to face: https://www.nytimes.com/201...

Don't worry about it Joao, just about every country and or empire throughout history has been built on graft and corruption. Brazil is not the first and certainly will not be the last. I do believe that greed is the strongest human motivator and possibly the strongest emotion. I could not get that accent mark above the a in your name on my keyboard.

I can smell the cabbagey pants from just looking at them.

Man, all those Girls from Ipanema are Majestic 12 + Illuminati creations and Bossa Nova was our attempt on Global Domination. Didn't work as it planned...

We don't need conspiracy when we have this to face: https://www.nytimes.com/201...

– João Erbetta

– João Erbetta

Whatever he does, he shouldn't board a plane...

Next you're gonna tell me a self-aggrandizing trust fund bankrolled reality tv megalomaniac with no public sector or military experience was elected president with the aid of white nationalists and a foreign government's hacking operation. And that he's now flirting with war with North Korea to distract from his inability to move his domestic agenda.

In light of that, chemtrails? Whatever.

Next you're gonna tell me a self-aggrandizing trust fund bankrolled reality tv megalomaniac with no public sector or military experience was elected president with the aid of white nationalists and a foreign government's hacking operation. And that he's now flirting with war with North Korea to distract from his inability to move his domestic agenda.

In light of that, chemtrails? Whatever.

– Strummerson

Thankfully, I'm too old to get drafted.

Don't be to sure of that, at the end of WWII the Nazi's (the evil empire) had old men and young boys on the line and it seems as if the world at large is about to throw itself into an all out religious war where the true believers can only win with blood and death, unfortunately at this point everybody is a true believer and I for one feel our leaders are not level headed or calm enough to defuse anything. Your right, Slim, maybe old dogs like us might not have to polish our old battle sabers, but, if there is not a benign god in heaven or on earth than our children and theirs are most likely screwed right to the dirt. Yes old school, there is a mighty judgment coming like a runaway freight train.

There!!! That is my conspiracy theory, as put forth by the bible and Nostradamus. It has been mentioned,it MUST be true.

The CON is the chemtrail.

Elementary science apparently beyond the wit of many. Condensation trails have existed for several decades: some dissipate quickly, others hang around for ages - and that, too, has happened for decades.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Don't worry about it Joao, just about every country and or empire throughout history has been built on graft and corruption. Brazil is not the first and certainly will not be the last. I do believe that greed is the strongest human motivator and possibly the strongest emotion. I could not get that accent mark above the a in your name on my keyboard.

– chrisbo

Things are pretty bad down here, Chrisbo and, if you are curious about it I can provide some links with the whole backstory. At least, for the first time in history, corrupt company and corrupt politicians are in fact going to jail. They are tracking down a schemme that started more than 30 years ago. It's pretty sad and this extends to general people, who, as you said, are driven by greed.

Don't worry about the funny worm on top of the "a" on my name (ã - this guy). ;)

This elderly rabbi is in Jerusalem at the western wall, the wailing wall, the wall of the second palace of Herod on the temple mount. He is deep in prayer, his fervent devotion almost creates an aura about him. A young man notices the old rabbi and waits, not a short amount of time, for him to finish with his prayers and then approaches the older man. Might I have a word with you? he asks the rabbi, of course you can. The younger man asks of the older, I see you in prayer and I can sense your devotion and your deep faith, might I ask you what it is you pray for. Why yes you can is his reply, I pray for peace on earth, the end of all war and pestilence, I pray that all of our descendants can live in harmony regardless of their faiths, and I pray with my whole soul every day that this might be our future. I think I understand rabbi, and how dose this make you feel. The rabbi looks at the young man and says "It makes me feel like I'm talking to a F.....g Wall!!"

And that is what it is like talking to these conspiracy theorist.

The Wall is the retaining wall of the artificial plateau upon which Herod re-built the Second Temple. It is not part of the structure of the Temple itself. The traditional place of prayer is at the base of this wall, about 50 feet below where the floor of that Temple stood.

Hey Strum. I'ts been awhile that I have even read about the wall but heck, not to shabby a job by my memorie. One of the most important cities in the world and a place so central in the faiths of so many. If I have any longevity left in my bones, before I die, I so much want to walk in the city of Jerusalem. Please don't think I was taking a jab at the Jewish faith, or any faith for that matter.

The CON is the chemtrail.

Elementary science apparently beyond the wit of many. Condensation trails have existed for several decades: some dissipate quickly, others hang around for ages - and that, too, has happened for decades.

Nothing to see here, move along.

– Richard Baguley

shheeeeze, this is scary scary thinking.

enjoy Operation Cummulus 1954 (and see geoengineering ref below from major universities ie .weathermodification*)

"The meteorological office has in the past denied there were any rainmaking experiments conducted before 1955, but a BBC Radio 4 history investigation, to be broadcast tonight, has unearthed documents recently released at the public record office showing that they were going on from 1949 to 1955. RAF logbooks and personnel corroborate the evidence.

Until now, the Ministry of Defence has categorically denied knowledge of any cloud-seeding experiments taking place in the UK during early August 1952. But documents suggest that Operation Cumulus was going on between August 4 and August 15 1952. The scientists were based at Cranfield school of aeronautics and worked in collaboration with the RAF and the MoD's meteorological research flight based at Farnborough. The chemicals were provided by ICI in Billingham."

https://www.theguardian.com...

Flight Magazine 1953' clipping https://www.flightglobal.co...

Government website for Los Angeles County, cloud seeding:

https://dpw.lacounty.gov/wr...

*The pathological history of weather and climate modification: Three cycles of promise and hype

http://www.colby.edu/sts/06...

I would think Cloud Seeding in the LA Basin is more so to make the Air more beathable than to solve drought!

Whatever is in the mix has to be healthier than the "brown haze".

But, the thing about conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists is that no amount of evidence will ever convince them otherwise. The slightest bit of apocryphal 'evidence' in favor of the theory is given far more weight than any amount of evidence to the contrary. - Me

Conflating 'cloud seeding' with the 'Chemtrails Conspiracy' is a perfect example of this. One is a known and open attempt at weather modification, usually attempted to alleviate drought, while the other is a supposedly sinister attempt to do, um, something. The one does not prove the other.

Register Sign in to join the conversation