Miscellaneous Rumbles

Contrails or Chemtrails

I have a friend, good overall guy, well enough read, good musician, funny and he has a good name, his name is also Chris. This person swallows, hook line and sinker, every conspiracy theory that comes down the line. He now believes that the condensation trails left by high altitude aircraft are chemical sprays that certain governments and or organisations are using on the people of earth to control climate and believe it or not to control population. So do any of you believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa.

If true, it's a poor distribution system. You'd affect all life. Better to embed the chemical into smart phone screens, TV remotes, computer keyboards, or coffee beans. Most of the human population is addicted to at least one of those.

I like the pleasantries of the opening topic, and the love displayed in the last line, very bosom cradling.

The Easter Bunny, not so much, but a big yepper on the old man in Red!

Chemtrails? If they make the poison sign in the sky, I'm in.

...------

I know a bass player he should meet.

Anyone who thinks ALL the "trails" in the sky are CONtrails, needs to take a rudimentary class on science and atmosphere.

I don't know what they're doing, but they ARE doing something. Weather experiments, "seeding" the atmosphere for communications, IDK. Way too much smoke over this one for there not to be fire. But most people suffer from the affliction known as "normalcy bias", a refusal to accept something that seems too out-of-ordinary, or too corrupt (unless it's against the politician they hate, in which case Russia hacked the election so Trump would win LOL)

When I was a kid, contrails were routine. I never saw a chemtrail (a contrail that turned into a cloud) until I was an adult. I have witnessed it many times over the last 10 or so years. Once here just 2 days ago.

https://hubpages.com/health...

I was surprised at how many contrails i saw when i visited the US and Europe. They tend to happen in colder weather, and we just don't see them where I live because it never gets cold enough.

Contrails are caused by the carbon exhaust particles from the kerosene burnt by jet engines meeting very cold air. Apparently if the airlines used better fuel and produced fewer particulates the contrails would disappear.

In all honesty, is there real evidence for or against chemicals purposely spread across cities? I don't know...anything is possible I guess.

Bigfoot, Nessy, the Yeti, who knows for sure?

...------

I'm constantly amazed by conspiracy theorists. On the one hand, they believe in a super-secret evil conspiracy wreaking havoc on humankind. On the other, they believe that they have found really 'obvious' clues that the conspirators place everywhere - for what reason exactly? Conspiracy theories simultaneously over- and underestimate the abilities of persons or groups. With chemtrails, it would involve literally tens of thousands pilots, crews and engineers who all have to keep stumm. But a single politician can't keep his bribes or illicit sexual encounters secret? Mindblowing!

Finally, these bullshit conspiracy theories detract from the real conspiracies for which there is actual proof: email and phone surveillance, etc.

Love me a good conspiracy! Like most, I'll bet the truth is somewhere in the middle. I've heard of planes essentially cropdusting in heavily populated areas to keep the mosquito population under control. Are planes putting chemicals in the air? Most definitely. Are the government, illuminati or the reptilians controlling the weather or controlling the human population? I'd bet not, but I've been wrong before!

I'm constantly amazed by conspiracy theorists. On the one hand, they believe in a super-secret evil conspiracy wreaking havoc on humankind. On the other, they believe that they have found really 'obvious' clues that the conspirators place everywhere - for what reason exactly? Conspiracy theories simultaneously over- and underestimate the abilities of persons or groups. With chemtrails, it would involve literally tens of thousands pilots, crews and engineers who all have to keep stumm. But a single politician can't keep his bribes or illicit sexual encounters secret? Mindblowing!

Finally, these bullshit conspiracy theories detract from the real conspiracies for which there is actual proof: email and phone surveillance, etc.

– Nick45

Totally agree about intentional misinformation and sleight of hand. Anytime there's a big news story I try to look for anything that "they" might be trying to distract us from. (I could really use a tin foil hat emoji right now)

Another musician talking about Chemtrails. It's rare for a public person such as a musician or actor to speak about these. This was years ago before they became more mainstream topics.

Another famous guy talking about them.

Contrails and Chemtrails are different. Contrails dissipate within a minute or so chemtrails just sit there in the sky fading away but over hours. They turn nto kind of like a cloudy like haze. They stay up there and dissipate over long periods of time. Why they are doing it what they're doing I don't know but they do exist you can see them just hanging up in the sky. And they've been doing this for many, many, many years.

What is the strange thing is environmentalist pretty much have everything to say about everything that goes on in the environment but none dare speak about Chemtrails, so makes me wonder about that and why. Where is Ed Bagely when something can be said about these? Why on the news to the newscasters not mention this?

Nick said it would involve hundreds of people but if you look above you at some point you will probably see chemtrails. They are regular occurrences in Southern California where I live and maybe where you live as well.

So they do exist whether it involves hundreds keeping secrets or not. Regardless of whether or not there is a bad thing or not. They are there.

Thirty-seven years as an aircraft mechanic, (both military and civilian) with the last twenty-eight in commercial aviation, gives me a little perspective on this one. A few points to consider:

1) In all those years, I have never worked on any aircraft that had such a system installed on it, nor have I ever worked with anyone who said they had ever worked on such an aircraft.

In our job we get intimately familiar with every part of the airplanes we work on. There is no panel we don't open, no tank we don't work in, no system that we're not at least aware of.

So, for myself and the hundreds and hundreds of people I've worked with, no one ever even mentions having seen such a system, or worked at a company that made such a system or aircraft? Highly improbable. Too many people involved to keep that a secret.

2) Given the altitudes at which the aircraft creating these trails are flying, at 30,000 to 40,000 feet in -70 degrees Fahrenheit with winds often over a hundred miles an hour, the rate of dispersal for any aerosol agent would be such that, even for an improbably potent agent, massive quantities of the agent would be required to create a dispersal pattern that was worthwhile.

I mean massive quantities, like a oil supertanker with wings. The theory that these systems are installed on commercial or military aircraft is just ludicrous. There's just no room for them, nor could the aircraft today handle the weight.

3) In addition to the contrails created by the heat of engine exhaust, there are also contrails that form behind the tips of the wings under certain conditions, called wingtip vortices, as the flow of air from the wing upper and lower surfaces meet. Coupled with this is a drag factor that is created by that vortex, which increases fuel burn. When aircraft fuel was 10% of an airline's operating budget nobody cared. Let me tell you for certain that now that it's more than 50%, they care very, very deeply.

Airlines don't like the cost that goes with fuel burn, and governments don't like the pollution that such fuel burn creates. The solution, which most people have probably seen but not really noticed, was to install "winglets" on the tips of the wings, which break up the vortices by re-directing the airflow from the upper and lower surface to move the vortex further from the wingtip so the drag is lower. On a Boeing 737, the fuel burn decrease is an average of 6% per year, which is significant in an industry that counts tenths of a cent. Do a Google image search for "winglet" and you'll get the idea.

One side effect of these winglets is that, under the right conditions, they make the contrails created by wingtip vortices larger, as the area of disturbed air is larger. Like, "Oh my God, they must be dumping some sort of chemicals!" larger.

But, the thing about conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists is that no amount of evidence will ever convince them otherwise. The slightest bit of apocryphal 'evidence' in favor of the theory is given far more weight than any amount of evidence to the contrary.

Me, I'm going to go out in the back yard and breathe deep.

Besides, everyone knows that the government isn't using airplanes spraying chemicals to control peoples minds - they're using electromagnetic signals broadcast by cell phones. Duh!

Jets at dawn trail across the sky

Silver birds writing words for airman's wives

Who down below hang the washing out to dry

Frilly briefs and flying helmets in a line

Jets at dawn, writing in the sky

Silver planes (Vapor trails)

Drawing Coca-Cola signs

To advertise above the cities and the towns

Flying high across the sea beyond the clouds

I can't even imagine living a life so paranoid that I believe I'm being poisoned by planes from 30,000 ft.

Of course, maybe with a night job, a daytime business to run and four boys to keep up with I just don't have time to contemplate such things.

Tartan, you totally beat me to the Be Bop Deluxe reference.

Tim nice insight but regardless of what you say what are those trails in the sky that hang around for hours and start spreading out into haze? Why are the same planes flying back and forth for miles and staying in a specific area for hours?

These are not commercial airliners that fly overhead and leave within minutes. Maybe this isn't evidence as to what it is or the end game is but I think it shows something is happening and people who dislike so-called conspiracy theories write it off as if it doesn't happen due to lack of evidence. Just look up and observe, something is going on. Not saying it's sinister but something is happening regardless of whether is proof of something. There are lots of government secrets but evidence is not always given since it's hidden.

In Canada they could control the population by implementing two plans. Put drugs in Tim Horton's coffee and place subliminal messages throughout the televised hockey games, especially now that the playoffs begin tomorrow. Quite simple, eh?

I could understand if you don't believe it's a sinister motive but when planes crisscross for hours in the same area and leave this sort of mess in the sky how can one believe that nothing is happening and this is just stuff of conspiracy theorist. I have no theory but I see what I see happening. Maybe in your area they don't exist so you don't see the mess they leave in the sky.

The fact that the environmental movement is not making an issue of this is a bit suspect because every little thing does set them off.

See the photo.

Tim nice insight but regardless of what you say what are those trails in the sky that hang around for hours and start spreading out into haze? Why are the same planes flying back and forth for miles and staying in a specific area for hours?

These are not commercial airliners that fly overhead and leave within minutes. Maybe this isn't evidence as to what it is or the end game is but I think it shows something is happening and people who dislike so-called conspiracy theories write it off as if it doesn't happen due to lack of evidence. Just look up and observe, something is going on. Not saying it's sinister but something is happening regardless of whether is proof of something. There are lots of government secrets but evidence is not always given since it's hidden.

– ThePolecats

Consider the thousands of people who would be required to manufacture, maintain, and operate such aircraft, the thousands that would have been required to construct even the most secret airport for those aircraft, the hundreds (or thousands) of workers in the chemical industry who would be required to manufacture and distribute the agent, the hundreds (or thousands) of people who would be required to administer such a program. Not one credible witness? Improbable.

It's not that I don't like conspiracy theories, just that I find it hard to credit improbable ones. More than three people involved in a conspiracy virtually guarantees that it won't be secret long, so knowing what it takes to operate a fleet of aircraft, commercial or otherwise, I'm just not buying it.

If someone wanted to distribute a chemical for whatever purpose, would an aerosol be the preferred method? Why not put it in bottled water? Why not put it in water, period? Far more effective delivery system there, with fewer people to spill the beans.

Tim thanks for the follow up but I don't think you acknowledged and answered why these so-called chemtrails hang for hours and spread out like a haze in the sky.

Also I've watched these planes and tell you they are the same flying back and forth and not leaving the area. These aren't Southwest Airlines flying from Burbank to Las Vegas. These are leaving a mess in the sky and are flying back and forth over the same area for extended periods of time.

As noted I'm not theorizing but only reporting what I see in the skies above. It's no longer flying the friendly skies.

I'm not trying to cause a stir but what is going on that seems to be happening above but many say isn't happening?

If someone involved in the Chemtrail industry came forward to expose these trails, people would just debunk the person by saying he or she is a fake. Then back to square one saying they don't exist and the guy is a liar looking for publicity.

Register Sign in to join the conversation