Miscellaneous Rumbles

Conspiracy theorists share schematic for “5G chip” they claim is im…

...died from the vaccine...

Uh, that seems a bit premature. There have been 5.3 million doses administered. Inevitably, with those numbers, somebody's going to die unexpectedly regardless of whether the vaccine has anything to do with it or not.

Yeah, don't spin this one up...it's bad enough right now.

You’re right. Caught me at a weak moment.

...died from the vaccine...

Uh, that seems a bit premature. There have been 5.3 million doses administered. Inevitably, with those numbers, somebody's going to die unexpectedly regardless of whether the vaccine has anything to do with it or not.

– Afire

here's another, died 48hrs after vaccine.. Metal Zone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk...

I read about this a couple of days ago. An out of state "friend" of mine, who the over past several months has been using up her friendship with me, calls me every Friday night to chat for a while, and I'm NOT looking forward to the phone call tonight. She's a total conspiracy nut (Alex Jones and Infowars are her patron saints). I wonder if she's going to bring this up - if she does, she'll do her usual conspiracy thing, and probably claim that "the new world order/new world tyranny [run by Bill Gates & other mega billionaires] leaked out this information to throw us off from the way they are trying to enslave us all."

A couple of weeks ago, my "friend" started ranting on the phone to me about how they'll administer the vaccine over her dead body, because they have "genetically engineered it to do things to make us sick, so we have to go to the our soon to be tyrannical government for treatment, where they will force to to follow rules to us to comply with how they want us to behave/live, before they will treat us to get rid of the sickness." I get this kind of nonsense from my friend more than occasionally, and when I ask for data/facts - the best I get is some link to what some crackpot/nutjob, whose science is faulty at best, or is just stating an "I just know" it's true opinion, is located on the web. Oh yeah, and "the world conspiracy/tyranny is hiding the truth from us, and they're using Covid to try to control us." Ugh!!!!! I try to avoid saying anything during our phone conversations that might trigger my "friend's" conspiracy rants, but she oftentimes starts talking about conspiracies out of the blue. She say's she's trying to "remove the blinders from my eyes about the world dictatorship that's happening in front of our eyes." If I argue too much, she starts yelling, throwing F Bombs at me. I get fed up, and hang up on her. Sigh!!!

Don't even get me started about my apartment building neighbors, or niece's husband, who feel the whole masking and social distancing thing is a scam. It doesn't matter, when I tell them, how a coworker, and my mom, know several people who have died from Covid. They don't want to hear it. I told my brother, and several other people that "yeah, most people who catch Covid have mild, or no symptoms at all (and for all I know, I may have already had Covid), but what if you have it (with little to no symptoms for it), and don't mask, or practice social distancing, and as a result you give Covid to somebody who gets very sick, or worse yet dies from it? what do you say then? Oh, sorry, too bad so sad?" They just don't care, or else they say something like "well we can't keep on doing things like we're doing things at the present time." In other words, they have no solution to the problem, but "they don't like how things are being done."

Please forgive the venting.

Might be a good time to buy stock in tin foil.

What a hoot! I've still got a Metal Zone from a few decades ago. I wonder if I stick ii up my ass and walk around, the government will be able to track me?

Ellen, I feel your pain. I have a close family member who believes the same BS. Differences are a) I love her dearly so could/would never shut her out, and b) she’s way too nice to be as militant and apparently hostile with it as your friend seems to be. Doesn’t mean it hurts any less every time the subject comes up though.

The thing I struggle with is motive. Bill Gates already has more money than any of us will ever see, and therefore the associated power, so why on earth would he want to do such a thing?

The Oligarch divide and conquer campaign has been very successful since the talking heads we all know and love are well paid masters of the psychology of the tribe and cult!

Suck us right in!

They've even convinced many of us to sniff the Kool-Aid vapors and travel around the country on religious holidays and give the vapors to our extended families!

Spreading conspiracy theories gives us a feeling of being in control of what the general population can't comprehend. Very powerful!

“The thing I struggle with is motive. Bill Gates already has more money than any of us will ever see, and therefore the associated power, so why on earth would he want to do such a thing?”

..... I’ve developed an understanding over the last few years that it’s not so much money that is the driving force behind such evil, as it is power.

The ultimate power is in controlling people’s lives. it’s a sick twisted thing, but what do you give a man who has everything? What excites someone who literally can buy anything? Obscene amounts of wealth can and do lead to the lust for power.

My fundamental problem with conspiracy theories, and what disqualifies most before they enter the realm of the plausible, is human nature.

Raise your hand if you've known any group of more than three people who could keep a secret, and for more than a short period of time.

On a related subject: What's needed is a casting director with knowledge of dozens of actors like Angela Lansbury who look old when they're young and young when they're old, or the movie will never look right trying to jam four chronological years into a twelve year production run.

Goes without saying that yeah that microchip vaccine thing is BS. C'mon, everyone knows that neuron-specific nanobots are the key to world domination. Leapin' shape-shifting lizard people!

While I clairvoyantly appreciate the ironic humor in the post eCastro will make in about two minutes, I hasten to make clear - so that anyone who doesn't actually click on the link for details, who just sees the words "vaccination" and "dead" and is led to bad conclusions - that those vaccinations were in the 1800s.

Apparently not even vaccination could keep those infants alive for 150 years or more.

I know that they made infant smallpox vaccination compulsory in England and introduced the Vaccination Act. Apparently everyone who received that first year round of vaccinations in 1853 has died!

While I clairvoyantly appreciate the ironic humor in the post eCastro will make in about two minutes, I hasten to make clear - so that anyone who doesn't actually click on the link for details, who just sees the words "vaccination" and "dead" and is led to bad conclusions - that those vaccinations were in the 1800s.

Apparently not even vaccination could keep those infants alive for 150 years or more.

– Proteus

Yes. Sorry the pic didn't upload. And very good point . Ive tried to add it but ended top having to repost. Have added date and pic. without the photo the joke isn't immediately apparent

I know that they made infant smallpox vaccination compulsory in England and introduced the Vaccination Act. Apparently everyone who received that first year round of vaccinations in 1853 has died!

– eCastro

Actually, you and Proteus are both wrong - that's me in the picture getting immunized. Since then, I've never been sick a day in my nine lives.

My experiment worked!!!! I specifically fashioned text in a post a while back where the text is scripted from an algorithm I have been constructing for this subject to arise from the ashes and the truth to be released as a part of my 5 year plan to dominate mind control. Thru my super genius planning, I timed this to be discussed in full in the Rumbles section.

What's next? Although programmed to deny this, Proteus has been instructed through hidden code to sell his Gretsch herd and pledge his allegiance to play nothing but Taylor acoustics and Gibson LPs.

Oh yes, I have gone quite insane! (btw....what song is this line in??)

Anyway, my plans are in the works for ultimate mind control!

Apparently longtime Gretsch lovers are now buying PRS guitars! Something is going down! Strange times we live in.....

Apparently longtime Gretsch lovers are now buying PRS guitars! Something is going down! Strange times we live in.....

– Hipbone

Right? I saw right through the stock photo of a PRS guitar, claiming to have been a NGD! Madness!

Proteus spake: 'Raise your hand if you've known any group of more than three people who could keep a secret, and for more than a short period of time...'

Actually, only once in my life. Five of us kept our Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversay surprise party a total secret for nearly six months!

But it was indeed a once-in-a-lifetime thing... all of us have managed to spill some or all of the beans since then at least once!

Raise your hand if you've known any group of more than three people who could keep a secret, and for more than a short period of time. - Proteus

I am unaware of any such event or conspiracy, nor would I be disposed to discuss any such event or conspiracy if it did in fact exist.

https://www.dga.org/-/media...

Got the shot on Monday, still no 5G.... bummer! On the other hand, my tinnitus' buzzing got heavily distorted... so Metal zone it is!

Seriously, both mRNA vaccines seem to be very well tolerated appart from the occasional allergy. And yes, as millions have the shot, some will die of various causes just after it, cause it only protects from COVID, and not even right away...

Register Sign in to join the conversation