Miscellaneous Rumbles

Conspiracy theorists share schematic for “5G chip” they claim is im…

this has to be the best thing of the year, and we're not even halfway through January.

HAHA!

Well, I think that just about sums up conspiracy theories in a nutshell.

Hysteria at its finest! Those guys were way off. It's actually Borg nanoprobes that are in the Covid-19 vaccine!

Cute! Wonder how long it will be before the drawing gets a r-edit...

I would have thought it would be more on the line of “frequency modulation”... the zombie chip?

I doubt it will come from a Japanese pedal company.... Most likely a Chinese/American hybrid.

The Groundhog Day nature of life at the moment makes it feel more like an RE-201 chip on infinite repeat.

I got the Moderna version, so I'm hoping that there will be some aftermarket mods available by the time I get the second injection. A Robert Keeley model would be pretty badass.

I received the Moderna on Monday and a foreign body would explain why my arm is so sore.

All kidding aside, I work with a woman who absolutely believes that there is a chip in the vaccine, the gov’t can turn it on and off, and it’s already being used in Africa to control fertility.

What's her take on Chem-Trails?

– Kevin Frye

Everyone knows THAT’S b.s. (even the nutter at work).

So it only affects Intense Metal Dudes ...

this has to be the best thing of the year, and we're not even halfway through January.

– macphisto

"Best thing of the year"---so far.

How are these people allowed to run free?

Everyone knows THAT’S b.s. (even the nutter at work).

– Powdog

;}

Fake news, it's Chorus pedals that we need to worry about. Or is it phasers?

Phasers only work when you push the trigger button, as any Trekkie will tell us.

That's hilarious. With just a little more hype for the story, 2021 could be the year guitar pedals go mainstream (not bloodstream) in mass "culture." (Quotation marks for obvious reasons.)

I hate to say it guys, but it looks like they're on to us...

Given his pedal obsession, if Tim donated plasma, could it cure everything?!?

Something to be said for going straight into an amp. A “natural” sound. No need for the controversial “circuit.”

It was meant to be that way, we were made to play that way.

...RESIST...OR else!

C'mon guys, it's a Boss Metal Zone. Surely that qualifies as a virus

I actually really like my Metalzone for the 90s pop punk sounds I grew up with.

I actually really like my Metalzone for the 90s pop punk sounds I grew up with.

– Otter

I was jokingTongue firmly planted in cheek.

Register Sign in to join the conversation