Miscellaneous Rumbles

Christmas Card Time

Apologies to my Facebook friends.

I wish everyone peace & happiness this holiday season.

Thank you, Curt. Looking back over the years, the restoration of the old schoolhouse was such a wonderful experience for us to share. It brought us together and each new series of photographs were uplifting and hopeful. Just wanted to tell you.

Merry Christmas Curt. That picture looks like a gingerbread house.

I may drive down with my daughter someday, I need the nut slots on my penguin filed and Olivia loves guitars.

Thank you, Curt. Looking back over the years, the restoration of the old schoolhouse was such a wonderful experience for us to share. It brought us together and each new series of photographs were uplifting and hopeful. Just wanted to tell you.

– Deed Eddy

Thank you Deed,

It was an exciting time and everyone here was so supportive and that’s something I’ll never forget. It’s been a true dream come true for me and I’m thankful I’m not waking up anytime soon.

Merry Christmas Curt. That picture looks like a gingerbread house.

I may drive down with my daughter someday, I need the nut slots on my penguin filed and Olivia loves guitars.

– UncleGrumpy

That would be great, come by anytime the door’s always open!

Looks great -- I remember it was last day of 2016 when I came by to drop off a guitar. Used it last night!

That's a nice Christmas card. Merry Christmas,folks.

And Merry Christmas to you and yours, Curt!

For those who have not seen it, Curt's "office" is incredible! It has to be seen to be fully appreciated. Fabulous design and workmanship!

Great Christmas Card fer sure!

Kicks off the season on a truly positive note!

A timeless classic. Merry Christmas

Register Sign in to join the conversation