Miscellaneous Rumbles

California Gold Rush Roundup T-Shirts (A Few Available)

So, you've already heard that "It Goes to 11" this year, right? Well, that is what is happening with the California Gold Rush Roundup.

This is our 11th Roundup and, in celebration of that, the GDP's own Vince Ray has come up with a tremendous design for our t-shirts.

The design will be printed on high quality black Gildan 5000 heavy cotton t-shirts. The design will be printed on the back of the shirt. Ladies T-shirts may also be ordered.

T-shirts will be available at the Roundup or by mail (for non-attendees) as follows:

S, M, L, XL for $15.00 ($20.00 if sent by mail)
XXL, XXXL for $17.50 ($22.50 if sent by mail)

You can PayPal (Friends & Family Option Only!) the purchase price to me at [insert my screen name] @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces and brackets) or you can mail me a check. PM me for my mailing address or, if you can't get through because it is a Yahoo address, then send me an email directly to [insert my screen name] @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces and brackets) and I will reply with my mailing address.

When ordering, please specify:
- Mens or Womens shirt
- Size
- Whether you will pick up at the Roundup or whether you want it shipped
- If you want it shipped, please provide a mailing address (for use with US Postal Service)

(Shipping only to addresses within the United States.)

Let Vince know if you like the design! I really like it and think that he did an excellent job.

THe shirt design is outstanding! Makes me all the more sorry I won't be able to be there this year.

THe shirt design is outstanding! Makes me all the more sorry I won't be able to be there this year.

– Parabar

You know that you could still have a t-shirt even if you aren't able to attend, Parabar.

Hot dog, that looks great! Count me in for two men's XLs, my roundup shirts are among my favorites and some of the older ones are getting a bit too threadbare, at least that's Jessica tells me. :)

Let me mention here that, if you PayPal the funds, please use the Friends & Family option.

One XL please. Sent to Paypal. Thanks Bob.

Wow, this is great. As the other one done by Vince. Unfortunately I am sitting on the wrong side of the ocean

Best design EVER!!!

Put me down for two (2) men's medium. Will pick up at Roundup.

Love the shirts!

I want to order two of them in 3XXX :)

(Having trouble getting the addresses to send in payment though?)

I'll try later ,,

Geoff, the address is my email address which you have. That is, my screen name [at] yahoo [dot] com.

A little bump for those who have not yet ordered T-shirts.

Bob How soon do you need place the order?

I'd like to get a shirt, but I'm out of town (out of state, actually), and I don't use PayPal. Didn't bring the checkbook.

Bob How soon do you need place the order?

I'd like to get a shirt, but I'm out of town (out of state, actually), and I don't use PayPal. Didn't bring the checkbook.

– Blutonium

We accept blood too.

Send me an email to my screen name at yahoo.com and we can figure something out. I will be off-line however for much of the rest of the day, so don't expect any word from me for a day or two.

Are you going to come to the Roundup? Would love to have you back there.

Can't attend this year. Just used up all my vacation days. We came out to Ohio for the birth of our first grandchild. I get home really late this Saturday night.

I'll shoot you an email. Shirt would be 2x.

Well your grandchild didn't time that went very well for you, did he/she? For next years event, tell all of your children that they cannot conceive at a time when it's likely to screw up your ability to attend the Roundup.

Ha.

Well, gives me a whole year to practice. It'll take me that long just to be able to play badly!

Gonna learn some songs to play for him.

I have continued to receive orders, but I don't think that everyone who is attending has ordered yet. If not, let's talk. Get your order in before it is too late.

I wanted to bump this thread again so that everyone who wants a t-shirt has the chance to order one. They are a tremendous Vince Ray design on a high quality t-shirt. Order them now while I am still accepting orders. I will have to cut this off soon in order to get the shirts ordered, printed and delivered. Don't dilly dally.

Great design, love it.

In order to place the order with the printer, I will need to close the time for t-shirt orders on Monday at the end of the day.

Please note the correct pricing if you are ordering one of the larger sizes.

Also, if you haven't booked the Roundup yet, please do so soon because I will have to give a headcount to Camp Lodestar.

Many thanks.

Register Sign in to join the conversation