Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: Gretsch Custom Shop Penguin (Steve Stern) / Fender Custom Shop …

FS: Gretsch Custom Shop Penguin (Steve Stern) / Fender Custom Shop Strats!! FS: Gretsch Custom Shop Penguin (Steve Stern) Mint Condition

Greetings, I am going to sell a few guitars here again for financial reasons. Please no trades. I ordered this guitar from the Gretsch Custom Shop via Private Reserve Guitars. It is one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen! This was my 2nd Steve Stern Custom shop Gretsch. The first one I still have and play (Champagne Sparkle). The COA is intact and the case candy is all there and unopened. This is a special guitar. It's awesome! This guitar is in Mint/New Condition. I played it for less than 20 minutes. I have too many guitars and I play a Crook Tele and just let the collection sit in the cases. No blemishes, fretwear or scratches. The gold hardware does not show any blemishes either. It's virtually new.

1955 Style Penguin

Mahogany body with a arched laminated maple top Chambered single cutaway body style Fat "C" neck shape TV Jones Classic pickups Bigsby Vibrato and Bigsby tailpiece Gold hardware, pickguard, and gold-plated Grover Imperial tuners Mother-of-pearl hump block fingerboard inlay

I would never sell this guitar if I didn't need the money! Please no trades. 3499.99 shipped.

[B] FS: Fender Custom Shop Rory Gallagher Strat[/B] Has intact case candy and COA. It's in mint (relic. heh) condition with no signs of use. I am the only owner and this guitar has probably been played by me for 2 hours. I play a Crook tele as my main guitar and can't seem to bond with anything else. This guitar has a wonderful neck and is super comfy! SPECS Body: Select Alder Neck: Maple, Early '60s "C" Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish) Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241mm) Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Pickups: 3 Custom '60s Single-Coil Strat Pickups Controls: Master Volume, Tone (Neck), Tone (Middle) Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo Machine Heads: 5 Sperzel Die-Cast Machines and 1 Gotoh Tuner Hardware: Nickel/Chrome Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green Scale Length: 25.5" Width at Nut: 1.650" Aged white plastic parts Clay dot inlay with one mis-matched white plastic dot at the 12th fret Slot-head mounting screws in selector switch Heavily relic'ed, replicates Rory's original guitar wear

These go for 4500! I will sell for $2599 Shipped. I take paypal (u pay fees), check, cash. I live in Rockville, MD. if you would like to come over and check it out. I have sold at least 20 guitars here, and have plenty of references.

[B]Fender Custom Shop 58 Strat Relic Burgundy Mist Matching Headstock [/B]

This is a 1 of 10 Special run Burgandy Mist Relic Stratocaster I ordered from Musicians Friend awhile back.

Here is the description from Musicians Friend [link](http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-custom-shop-custom-shop-58-strat-relic-electric-guitar-with-matching-headstock) OVERVIEW One of only ten made with matching headstock, exclusively for us. The gorgeous burgundy mist finish, one-piece maple neck/fretboard, and brilliantly aged period-correct '58 hardware makes this Fender Custom Shop '58 Strat Relic with Matching Headstock a guitar that's as sweet to look at as it is to caress and play.

All three single-coil pickups are Texas Special "Aged Staggered Pole" bridge-style. Modern wiring includes 5-way switching with a reverse-wire, reverse-throw middle pickup.

FEATURES Lightweight ash body Nitrocellulose Fender Custom Color finish with matching headstock One-piece maple neck/fretboard C-shaped neck 25-1/2" scale length 21 medium jumbo frets 3-single coil Fender Texas Special bridge pickups 5-way pickup switch Reverse-wire, reverse-pole middle pickup Original '58-style nickel and chrome hardware Kluson tuners '50s-style Synchronized Tremolo replica Aged bridge saddles Aged white pickup covers Aged control knobs Black dot fretboard inlays Tweed hardshell case Vintage strap Certificate of authenticity Extra springs and instructions for their use with heavier gauge strings Extra 5-way switch and installation instructions Polishing cloth Fender guitar cable Tremolo arm Custom Shop sticker Fender picks Allen wrenches SPECIFICATIONS Custom Shop '58 Strat Relic Electric Guitar with Matching Headstock Neck Dimensions 1st fret .796", 5th fret .850", 8th fret .900", 12th fret .955" Texas Special "Aged Staggered Pole" - black bottom and top waxed with surgical tubing for adjustment height Peghead: .550 inch thick, 0 degrees Offset and runs Parallel to fret board Fret Width and Height: Medium Jumbo at .100" wide and approximately .042" high Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Nut Width and Material: 1.66" Micarta

Here is a video (not me) from youtube [58 relic Burgundy Mist Custom Shop Stratocaster - YouTube]("https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbYXvQ1FXgA")

This has been kept in my smoke free house inside of the tweed case. The Case candy has never been opened! This guitar is Mint (umm.. as far as Relics go) and has been played by me for probably less than 2 hours. No Fretwear. I usually play a Crook Tele and let my collection sit in the cases. Please no trades. This is awesome guitar that sells for 4k in stores. $2499.00 Shipped. I take paypal (u pay fees), check, cash. I live in Rockville, MD. if you would like to come over and check it out. Here are a bunch of full sized pics of the above guitars [link](https://www.flickr.com/photos/49342489@N02/with/13492814423/)

Either PM me here or call/text 2542470209. my email is sgtsling@hotmail.com

Rory strat sold! All else still available!

That's a beautiful Penguin and I'm not usually a fan of gold hardware. I wish I could help you out and take that off of your hands but instead I wish you success on the sale.

Still trying to sell me Gretsch!

Register Sign in to join the conversation