Miscellaneous Rumbles

Best things in life

Hanging with Enid and the boys on a sunny day. Life is good

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women.

So much fun sitting by the lake and playing guitar. Had a few fun blues jams and got to play Munmans Duane Eddy. Thanks for coming guys, we need to do this more often.

What should I do with the leftover beer?

By the way, my daughter said "best concert ever"!

That's a pretty spot you've got there John.

Looks and sounds like a fun day.

Beautiful photo, guys. Looks like a painting. The DE is a very much appreciated added bonus.

Looks like you had a great day for this.

I concur, it looks a great and tranquil time.

Was this Grumpfest? It looks like you had a tremendous time. Great setting, Grumps. Congratulations on a fun event.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women.

– wabash slim

Cool. Conan!

It doesn't get much better than that! My only question is, why would there be any leftover beer....did the BBQ run out?

It don't get much better than that pic.

Pic reminds me of my fav book . 'So the wind won't blow it All away'. (dust... American dust)

Pic reminds me of my fav book . 'So the wind won't blow it All away'. (dust... American dust)

WindsorDave beat me to it - you had beer left over?? The horror...

So much fun sitting by the lake and playing guitar. Had a few fun blues jams and got to play Munmans Duane Eddy. Thanks for coming guys, we need to do this more often.

What should I do with the leftover beer?

– UncleGrumpy

What is "leftover beer"?

What is "leftover beer"?

– wabash slim

"What is "leftover beer"?"......pee.....in about an hour or so.

A day well spent. Olivia is so cute! And smart as a wip

Was this Grumpfest? It looks like you had a tremendous time. Great setting, Grumps. Congratulations on a fun event.

– Ric12string

Nope. Just a few friends getting together to burn some beef over a fire, drink some beer and play guitar.

That Duane Eddy that Munman has plays like warm butter. The neck is perfect, not fat not thin. It has a deep woodsy sound that forces you to relax and listen. I'll be looking for one soon. Scary thing is I think Rocky has one in stock.

What a great day.

Oh, I'm dealing with that beer problem as we speak.

Oh, I'm dealing with that beer problem as we speak.

– UncleGrumpy

Whew!

"What is "leftover beer"?"......pee.....in about an hour or so.

– Windsordave

Oh, Budweiser.

Good to see you guys getting together for some fun noise, food and spirits.

Hope to see you in person soon.

Register Sign in to join the conversation