Miscellaneous Rumbles

BEATLES6120’s Beatles Rarity Photo’s back in business!

As was before post your cool Beatles and related pics!

Happy 4th to you Mitch.

Great picture of Carl & George. Looks like thei'r having a good time.

Happy 4th, Mitch. Here’s some. Off to Hamburg.

Now I want a Tennessean again... thanks.

Hi! It's great to be back in business. George and John backstage.

Wow! There must be at least a couple of miles of cabling in that overhead shot... All of that for four lads... it's a wonder no one fell and broke something important!

You just can't imagine how happy I am to have you back! Here's one of my favorites with George with his Gretsch. Enjoy. (Is there a daily limit. Asking for a friend.) Olivia Anne

My gal got me some Beatles 1965 tour shwag from the summer they played here. There's a page from the local paper inside too. I've never seen any of these photos online. It's too big for my scanner, but I'll set up a tripod and try to get some decent pics.

Here's John on a skateboard to tide you over.

It just occurred to me, you probably want pictures of the Beatles with their Gretsches. Here's John with a Fender:

Someone found part of a film/performance of Paperback Writer taken from a TV set long thought lost. I've seen seen still photos but never them actually playing (Epiphones).

Here's a different one. Anniversary of Stu's death was last week.

Okay; isn't anyone else going to play. I know Mitch has zillions to add.

George peeking out from behind the arch at the Cavern Club with his Duo Jet. This looks very early to me.

George gives John either advice, a joke or a piece of his mind.

Instagram is loaded with zillions of rarities and almost never-seen memories.

Yea! Back in the saddle again!

– Bob Howard

Where was Paul when this photo was taken? Did he take it?

Taken November 1960 Heiligengeistfeld Square Hamburg, Germany by Astrid Kirchherr . Read about it here.

You just can't imagine how happy I am to have you back! Here's one of my favorites with George with his Gretsch. Enjoy. (Is there a daily limit. Asking for a friend.) Olivia Anne

– Olivia Anne

At Comisky Park Chicago home of the White Sox 1965

Register Sign in to join the conversation