Miscellaneous Rumbles

Beatles 6120 Still Kicking

Hi Everyone, Word got to me (from all places Sam Ash) That you wished me a happy birthday and inquired about me. I'm stable right now and Gained 30 pounds. I'm High School weight now. How are all of you guys..drop me a line beatlesmitch@aol.com.

Thanks again for thinking about me..

Excellent news, Mitch.

Mitch, so good to see you. I hope things continue to get better for you. We miss you here!

Glad to see you still up and about!

Glad to hear you're heading in the right direction Mitch!

What good news! So happy to hear from you, Mitch!

This is good news. Congratulations Mitch.

It's been a long battle. Good to hear that your making progress.

Mitch - great to have you back here. Hope all is good - continue to get better.

Thanks for the update Mitch, and don't be a stranger. Keep well.

Mitch, I was thinking about you the other day, thanks for sharing the good news!

Great news, Mitch!! Here's wishing you all the best for continued good recovery.

Great news, Mitch. Thanks for checking in.

Good to hear from you, Mitch!

well, look who's here ! glad to see ya Mitch ! also, glad to hear that your health is improving.

How good is this! Super to hear from you Mitch.

That's great news, Mitch. Really good to hear from you.

Thanks for checking in, Mitch!! Have you gotten through ALL of the Beatles bootlegs I sent, yet?

Oh, MITCH!!! It is SO good to hear from you!!! I miss my Beatle loving chat pal. If you have posted on Facebook, I've missed it. It's just terrific to have you back here, and to have your email renewed. Please keep in touch with all of us. SO GLAD you are getting better. All my lovin, Olivia Anne

Great to hear from you, Mitch.

I was trying to hook up three or four weeks ago so hearing from you that you’re OK has made my day.

Great news, glad to see you here!

Glad to hear from you, Mitch. Keep living and getting stronger!

Register Sign in to join the conversation