Miscellaneous Rumbles

Appearing soon in a field just down the road apiece……

Wilco, Imelda May, The Waterboys, Dead South and a whole bunch of folks I've never heard of all at the Black Deer Festival from June 19-21. No need for a tent -- I can drive there and back home in about ten minutes.

Looks like a pretty good lineup!

Enjoy!

I'm a big fan of Lucas Nelson and the Real.

He's been wanting my Franken-Rally for years

Looks to be a great line up! Enjoy the show!

I would definitely go see Wilco.

– Enis Penvy

So would I. They became and stay amazing live. Have seen them 3 or 4 times in the recent years and every single show blew me away.

Sascha: I only got into Wilco through your recommendation when we visited Berlin, so thank you for that. I've just been told that some bloke called Robert Plant has been added to the list of performers. This is all becoming quite a musical feast.

Secret Sisters get played around here on radio

Sascha: I only got into Wilco through your recommendation when we visited Berlin, so thank you for that. I've just been told that some bloke called Robert Plant has been added to the list of performers. This is all becoming quite a musical feast.

– Dave_K

Excellent, Dave! Although I doubt it will only take 10 minutes to get home. That's what it takes to get to the mobile toilets (one way) on festivals usually.

Now that's a festival! And I don't particularly care for those as they've always been too much of a good thing. Enjoy and report back!

I've been a fan of the Waterboys since the 80s.

...------

Register Sign in to join the conversation