Miscellaneous Rumbles

Anybody heard from Mauser lately?

Mauser hasn't posted anything in a long time and I've sent him a couple of PMs that were not answered. Does anyone know if he is okay? I know he took the passing of his father very hard.

At the 2012 Nashville Roundup he gave me one of the last pens his father made. It is the one in Gretsch orange. I've been waiting to show the mods that I made to it via the artistry of Paul Setzer once again to Mauser before posting it on the pages, but I have not been able to reach him. Hopefully he will see it here.

I haven't heard from him either, Bear. I think I have a phone number for him, if I can find it I'll try to call & check on him.

I have one of those pens too. Great work. Hope he's doing fine.

He's posted on Facebook a time or two the last week or so.

Paul/FF909

I just received an email from Jason, and he is doing fine. He's just had an awful lot on his plate lately and hasn't had the time us lazy bums have to hang around here. :D

He bought a new/old amp, but I won't spoil his surprise when he posts it here.

Anyway, I was very pleased to know that all is well with him. He's a great guy.

I guess some folks do have a real life. That's hard to imagine. :)

Ain't it the truth. ;-) I am glad to hear that Jason is A-OK. He's a sweetheart, not something any of you can say, but I can.

xx

I just received an email from Jason, and he is doing fine. He's just had an awful lot on his plate lately and hasn't had the time us lazy bums have to hang around here. :D

– Bear

– Bear

I'm not lazy Bear.....I just willfully stay away from work. Kinda like reverse will-power! :P :D :P :D

Glad Mauser's OK.

– Bear

I'm not lazy Bear.....I just willfully stay away from work. Kinda like reverse will-power! :P :D :P :D

Glad Mauser's OK.

– NJDevil

– Bear

Glad Mauser's OK.

– NJDevil

won't power! 8-)

Glad to hear Jason is OK. I have the Firebird Red pen and use it almost daily.

They really do write nice and are very well balanced.

Register Sign in to join the conversation