Miscellaneous Rumbles

Another lonely night in paradise.

Feel kinda guilty saying it, but self isolation hasn’t been completely horrible.

Sunset from the back yard.

Another. We’ve been through some shit together.

You know, the title of this thread and the pictures you posted suggest there might be an interesting song idea rolling around in your head. I hope we get to hear it. Stay safe.

Love the pic of your dog with the sunset/rise.

Hank and Bobby Hill enjoying the view from our backyard.

This is the one time in my life that I've ever wished that I lived in the country. It must be nice to be able to spend time outside and not see a single person in a mask. I've come to very much enjoy my late night dog walking for that reason.

I'm sort of half quarantining, but I'm drinkin' like I'm fully quarantining. When I get home after working in the world among mask wearing and social distancing, I want to leave the covid thoughts behind, and a few stiff cocktails definitely doesn't hurt with that.

Apart from the nightmare that is grocery shopping the whole lockdown thing hasn't made too much difference to me. I work from home and work has been slow anyway. I have still had work fortunately - very little, but enough - and my wife has been working from home too. She has worked from home for long periods before anyway so it hasn't really been a lot different.

The main thing has been that we have our afternoon coffee break on our back deck rather than going to a cafe. And that's not so bad either.

I agree with Afire about living in the country at times like this. And about quarantine drinking! We live on a small old block in an old suburb - the blocks are only 10m wide. So we are quite close to our neighbours. But we have planted a lot of trees in our small back yard and on our deck we can sit almost like we were in a tree house. So it could be a lot worse.

Hank and Bobby Hill enjoying the view from our backyard.

– UncleGrumpy

That right there is my life.

I’m always on a mower. At least until mid July and the grass starts to brown.

4 hours today between two properties. Never seems to end. But my mowers have beverage holders.....,so I got that working for me... and the view isn’t horrible.

This is the one time in my life that I've ever wished that I lived in the country. It must be nice to be able to spend time outside and not see a single person in a mask. I've come to very much enjoy my late night dog walking for that reason.

I'm sort of half quarantining, but I'm drinkin' like I'm fully quarantining. When I get home after working in the world among mask wearing and social distancing, I want to leave the covid thoughts behind, and a few stiff cocktails definitely doesn't hurt with that.

– Afire

I raise my glass in your general direction and salute you.

cheers!

– Afire

I’m with you there, Jon. I was never a nightly drinker, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

– Afire

I’m with you there, Jon. I was never a nightly drinker, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Thankfully I'm not drinking anymore, then again, I'm not drinking any less either!!

Register Sign in to join the conversation