Miscellaneous Rumbles

Annual Xmas Giveaway Thread

I'll take the flatwounds. Are they good for a Ric 330?

You'll have to let me know they sound on the Ric... but sure!

;)

PM me your address, and I'll get them out early this week.

Woo! Thanks smiert! PM coming up.

I'll look through my stash tomorrow. I likely have a few things I can offer up.

Got your address, Jim -- on their way soon.

;)

Hit Stix

– RichB555

Have these been claimed? If not I would like them.

I'll add a 2011 Gretsch Kim Falcon Calendar.

So here’s what I’m working on for the giveaway. It’s a single ended amp that is inspired by Marshall Plexis. A single EL34 output, two 12AX7s, classic Marshall TMB tone stack, a voice switch, single/parallel inputs, Hammond iron, selectable impedence output jack, SS rectifier with STBY switch and handwired circuit. I’m finishing the head cabinet now, you’ll need a separate speaker cabinet.

Any interest?

– Powdog

Damn! Late for the party! looks like a beauty of a RnR machine!

I’d love the calendar if it’s available. dspruillatjunodotcom

Have these been claimed? If not I would like them.

I'll add a 2011 Gretsch Kim Falcon Calendar.

– UncleGrumpy

They’re yours Grump with best wishes for a wonderful holiday. PM me your address, please.

I can offer a 2009 Nashville GDP Roundup VIP pass, featuring (I believe?) the lovely Kim Falcon. Just the laminate. No lanyard.

– Hoot Owl

You got it!

They’re yours Grump with best wishes for a wonderful holiday. PM me your address, please.

– RichB555

Thanks!! My daughter will drive me crazy with them.

I'll put together a list of who asked for cookies and who still needs to send their mailing info. Baking got pushed to Wednesday due to illness in the family. Everyone is okay now.

– Hoot Owl

Got your email, Mailing Wednesday.

Just chiming in to let Crowbone and Otter know their stuff will ship as soon as I come across some packing material I can reuse (I get a ton of mail at work so it's only a matter of time).

– Mark Nason

Hi Mark, just wanted to let you know the tuners arrived. Thanks so much!

Hi Mark, just wanted to let you know the tuners arrived. Thanks so much!

– Otter

Awesome. You're welcome!

I knew this had to be up somewhere. If anyone needs a cover I have a Fender cover for a Pro Jr and one for a head unit.I ended up with two for my DRRI head amp...which should fit Bassman,Showman etc. And I have a new with plastic still on the face and foil on the back,cream Nashville style Tele pickguard if anyone would like to add some flavor to their Tele with a middle pickup.

Work shirt arrived today - thanks Twom!

email sent

– guitarzan50

The Polytune 3 arrived in the mail today. Works great. Thank you Otter.

My turn- On offer, a set of Kim Falcon stickers which have stayed in their original package for five years or so.

Rare! Collectibles! (I think) Got them from Joe at NAMM in 2012, along with some strings.

(Used the strings)

Will put them in an envelope and mail them to the lucky person who leaps up first!

(Edit- Guess that was SIX years ago..Time flies)

Kevin, I would love to have those stickers.

The EQ pedal is still up for grabs, if anyone is into clunky, big, 120V AC powered pedals.

– JBGretschGuy

Give Proteus another chance to claim. If he doesn’t want it and it’s still available, I’m interested.

It’s yours, BJ. I’m simply stuffed and can’t take another bite.

Hi Joe, just PM me you address and I'll box it up.

Hit Stix

– RichB555

I had a set of those! I received them from Santa one year. Loved those things! My parents not so much

Register Sign in to join the conversation