Miscellaneous Rumbles

Annual Xmas Giveaway Thread

It's all yours, EP!

PM me your address and I'll send it straight away.

Hey lx, I haven't received your address yet. Kim Falcon is waiting...

– crowbone

PM sent. I'm on Yahoo so you may or may not get it.

I added some items but it won't let me change the picture.

The glass slide is spoken for.

Larry, the switcher came. Many thanks! I'll deploy it when I come across a problem I don't know I have yet. That probably won't be long.

I got a bunch of emails for the cookies. If you want cookies and have not sent an email send to jeberg at ptd dot net.

I have a Squier Strat neck. No tuners, otherwise in great shape. Nice medium C shape, maybe a little on the thin side, with jumbo frets, rosewood board. I'd post a photo, but I'm on the road.

Also have a TC Polytune 3 up for grabs.

I also have a couple of Brian Setzer instructional VHS tapes. I got them from this thread a few years ago, and I'm ready to pass them on.

Just for fun, I have a 35mm film camera I'd like to offer up.

Minolta SRT202 w/ 50mm lens. It pretty much has everything you'd want in a 70s/80s SLR: aperture-coupled light meter, depth-of-field preview, mirror lock-up (I think?), battery check, shutter speed up to 1/1000 sec. The only downside is that it takes an out-of-date mercury battery, but there are adapters available to let you use a modern lithium or alkaline battery.

Lens has a little bit of dust, but it doesn't affect the photos as far as I can tell.

Otter I'll take the tc polytune please.

Ok, send me your mailing address and I will ship it out early next week (I'm out of town for work right now)

PM sent. I'm on Yahoo so you may or may not get it.

– Enis Penvy

I haven't received any email from you, EP, or you, lx.

Ok, send me your mailing address and I will ship it out early next week (I'm out of town for work right now)

– Otter

Otter sent PM on the polytune. I'm on Yahoo so don't know if you received it or not.

I haven't received any email from you, EP, or you, lx.

– crowbone

Ok thanks. I'll go about it a different way. I'll send you an email later on in the day.

Ok thanks. I'll go about it a different way. I'll send you an email later on in the day.

– Enis Penvy

I got them both today!

I'll send them along this weekend.

The GDP is an incredibly generous and selfless place. I dug around, wanting to find something cool. Here it is: I am offering a vintage ROSS 10-band EQ (the rare black version). I just serviced it and replaced the power cord with a new one. It works perfect - no scratchy sliders. Smallbear offers the little white caps for the sliders, if you want them.

Otter sent PM on the polytune. I'm on Yahoo so don't know if you received it or not.

– guitarzan50

I have not received any messages. Email me at passaloutre87@gmail.com

Ooh, that EQ pedal looks intriguing.

I’ve got 3 sets of Elixir 10-52 (light top/heavy bottom) electric guitar strings that need a new home.

I’ve got a bunch of stuff I can (and will) offer up as soon as I think of or can find it (I’m out of town this week and relying on my memory isn’t always safe).

Lemme think, OK, pickups:

1 pre-FMIC Filter’tron bridge pickup in chrome or nickel, it came out of a Duo Jet I put TVs in. I seem to recall offering it up for sale some years ago, and then someone was keenly interested in it, then I spaced and clean forgot about it for months, then couldn’t find his name. If that was you, you get first dibs.

1 Fender Fidelitron (don’t recall which position, hopefully it’s labeled) out of a Thinline Super Deluxe Tele I TV-ified (then later sold)

1 GFS Surf 90, don’t recall whether neck or bridge, but I’ll figure it out when I get home.

1 gold Bigsby Bridge, don’t recall whether it’s intonated for a plain or wound G, but I’m thinkin’ wound

Aluminum tube shields for preamp tubes, not sure how I ended up with so many, I’d guess about 6 of them.

Brian Setzer “13” CD. Somehow, I bought two of them, really only need the one.

I’ve got some pedals, gonna have to look at them because I don’t recall the particulars, stay tuned on that, I’ll update this.

Probably other stuff, just not springin’ to mind right this second.

I love seeing the generosity here!

I got them both today!

I'll send them along this weekend.

– crowbone

Thank you kind Sir.

I’ve got some pedals, gonna have to look at them because I don’t recall the particulars, stay tuned on that, I’ll update this.

Now we're talkin'. I'll be watching.

Try to manage your own expectations, Tim, we’re talking on the level of Dano, ModTone, maybe a Mooer or two.

I have some nicer ones I can live without, but as a soon-to-be pensioner on a fixed income, I’ll probably have to sell those.

Giffen, if you decide you want that EQ, just email me at bradshaw - at- mtco.com and it's yours.

I might have the original bridge and pickguard around too. Let me see.

Edit: couldn't find the bridge, but I put together a bag of assorted parts I will send with the body, including pickguard and screws, neckplate and screws, knobs, and a three way switch. You'll need to find string ferrules, jack cup, strap buttons, a control plate, pots, pickups, and tuners.

– Otter

Picked it up today. Awesome! Thanks!

Sure! Just pm me your address.

– Baba Joe

Thanks again. Cool shirt, perfect size.

Register Sign in to join the conversation