Miscellaneous Rumbles

Annual Xmas Giveaway Thread

Crowbone, I saw that you collect Zane Grey. Let me know if you are looking for a particular title. I have given many away as gifts but I still have a bunch. I still have more than the Zane Grey museum which is about twenty minutes from my house. 'm down sizing.

I gotta dig for some guitar stuff to give. I love this tradition.

Grump, I’ll have to dig around but I may have a tele neck PU and bridge of somewhat dubious origin. Let me know if you’re interested

Baxter, that would be awesome.

I love to cook and bake. I create chocolate chunk cookies from scratch. I am offering one dozen each to the first ten people who ask. I sent cookies to Bear every Christmas so this will help keep his memory alive.

Damn this Thread needs a Sub Thread for the Grumpy Tele build.

Way to go guys!

I might have the original bridge and pickguard around too. Let me see.

Edit: couldn't find the bridge, but I put together a bag of assorted parts I will send with the body, including pickguard and screws, neckplate and screws, knobs, and a three way switch. You'll need to find string ferrules, jack cup, strap buttons, a control plate, pots, pickups, and tuners.

Holy Moly! I don't know what to say. I'm gonna build this for my son.

ChimingBell, if I find those albums they are yours. They're promotional records from a radio station in New Jersey. I have 30 or so promo records but I can't remember which box they are in.

– UncleGrumpy

Take your time. Iam thankful for every single one. Which means one would be plenty enough to be thankful all the way!

Grumpy: I would be glad to send you a soapbar P90 (creme Cover,, no name build and no mounting screws - but brand new!) for your upcoming Tele project in exchange for the records. If interested - shoot me a message

I have the strap buttons if you send me your address.

Someone say cookies?

Hell Yeah!

Thanks Grump...and Bear. :)

Just chiming in to let Crowbone and Otter know their stuff will ship as soon as I come across some packing material I can reuse (I get a ton of mail at work so it's only a matter of time).

Someone say cookies?

Hell Yeah!

Thanks Grump...and Bear. :)

– crowbone

Crowbone, send your mailing info to jeberg at ptd dot net. I'll start my Xmas baking next week.

Grumpy: I would be glad to send you a soapbar P90 (creme Cover,, no name build and no mounting screws - but brand new!) for your upcoming Tele project in exchange for the records. If interested - shoot me a message

– ChimingBell

Awesome! Let's wait till I find them.

I have the strap buttons if you send me your address.

– LarryR

Thanks so much but that may be the one part that I already have.

Crowbone, send your mailing info to jeberg at ptd dot net. I'll start my Xmas baking next week.

– UncleGrumpy

Sent.

Thanks.

How about some lanyards.

With placards!

Lanyards and Placards from various Gretsch events.

I'll give one per person, first come, first served.

This pic shows one side, the next is the other side.

Would anyone like to try a couple of picks made out of stone? Polished agate to be exact. I don't use a pick, these were given to me by the fellow who made them. They actually work well. First address emailed to me at bobatrcgolddotcom.

Anybody want an XXL Gretsch work shirt never worn?

May I Joe

– J(ust an old Cowboy)D

Sure! Just pm me your address.

Received. Will be mailed tomorrow.

Register Sign in to join the conversation