Miscellaneous Rumbles

Annual Xmas Giveaway Thread

It's yours. PM me your address...

– Deke Martin

A million thanks Deke.

PM sent

Loopmaster picture

Oh well heck, I'll take the Loopmaster. As many pedals as I have, it's bound to be useful.

If I'm in time, thanks!

Right on time. Did you want to choose the ribbon and bow add-on?

Proteus, Switcher is in the mail . Happy Holidays.

Okay, this. Not guitar related but something I love.

Printed in 1915. Not a first edition. A second, maybe third printing. No dust jacket and it smells like an old book should.

I'm still looking for my Billy Zoom demo records. They will be up for grabs if I find them. I did find a Billy the Kid Demo record of "When Hell Freezes Over" if there is any interest. My vinyl is not organized so it takes time to find stuff.

Edit: This is a first edition but not a first printing. Big difference.

Printed in 1915. Not a first edition. A second, maybe third printing. No dust jacket and it smells like an old book should.

I'm still looking for my Billy Zoom demo records. They will be up for grabs if I find them. I did find a Billy the Kid Demo record of "When Hell Freezes Over" if there is any interest. My vinyl is not organized so it takes time to find stuff.

Edit: This is a first edition but not a first printing. Big difference.

– UncleGrumpy

I would love to rip your Billy Zoom vinyl out of your hands

Project guitar lovers:

I have a 2007 MIM Fender Tele body I'm not using. The finish has been stripped. It's a little dinged up, but would be great for a project.

Also a 2009 Squier Bronco Bass body available, in red. I'll try to dig up the bridge and pickguard too. I believe it should fit any Mustang Bass style neck.

I dunno if anyone would want this or not, but I have a medium Gretsch baseball jersey that's only been worn once. These things are fairly hard to come by and pretty cool. Problem is, I didn't know about baseball jersey care instructions, so it has shrunk and is now more like a size S. You'd have to be pretty small for it to fit. Probably best for kids or wives, if they're petite. If you want it, it's yours.

Project guitar lovers:

I have a 2007 MIM Fender Tele body I'm not using. The finish has been stripped. It's a little dinged up, but would be great for a project.

Also a 2009 Squier Bronco Bass body available, in red. I'll try to dig up the bridge and pickguard too. I believe it should fit any Mustang Bass style neck.

– Otter

I wasn't going to grab anything this year but I really want a Tele. Otter, I would love that tele body.

ChimingBell, if I find those albums they are yours. They're promotional records from a radio station in New Jersey. I have 30 or so promo records but I can't remember which box they are in.

I wasn't going to grab anything this year but I really want a Tele. Otter, I would love that tele body.

– UncleGrumpy

Do you need a neck?

– UncleGrumpy

It's all yours Grumps! Send me your address

Do you need a neck?

– Powdog

I need everything. You got a neck?

It's all yours Grumps! Send me your address

– Otter

Groovy! Sending pm now.

Lacquered headstock, oiled back. Super slick.

I'll buy that! Email me. jeberg at ptd dot net.

Hey, I'm building a Telecaster! The only one that I ever played was CBells nocaster. Quite a benchmark.

Groovy! Sending pm now.

– UncleGrumpy

PM failed so I sent an email. Let me know if you receive it.

Register Sign in to join the conversation