Miscellaneous Rumbles

Annual Xmas Giveaway Thread

Grump, the cookies are a hit!

Thanks man!

Yay the cookie truck showed up today. Thank you John. And a Happy New year to all.

Sorry for the delay. I had a batch of cookies ready to go when, all of the sudden, life got crazy. Had to ditch the first batch. Made a second batch and they even went out late. I'm hoping that tonight was the end of a chain of things gone wrong. Just got back from hospital with my 15 month old son. He got hold of a small bit of peanut butter and we had to call 911.

I spent new years eve doing plumbing on my house and that was the least of my troubles.

Sorry for the delay. I had a batch of cookies ready to go when, all of the sudden, life got crazy. Had to ditch the first batch. Made a second batch and they even went out late. I'm hoping that tonight was the end of a chain of things gone wrong. Just got back from hospital with my 15 month old son. He got hold of a small bit of peanut butter and we had to call 911.

I spent new years eve doing plumbing on my house and that was the least of my troubles.

– UncleGrumpy

That's what I figured.

Ahh...parenthood. Seems I only remember the good times.

I'll look through and see what more I can add, but in the meantime:

Anybody want a couple of sets of D'Addario Chrome flatwounds, 12/52?

– smiert

Smiert, did you ever get around to sending those strings? I haven't received anything.

Extended giveaway. Anyone use Elixir acoustic strings in Ga12? My fingers can hardly stand 10’s anymore. 4 packs.

Ok, folks, only 27 days till Xmas. This year i'm giving away a Gretsch 6120 Tee, Gretsch Keychain, and some Gretsch postcards. If interested email me at thomas HYPHEN neal AT Hotmail DOT com. pics to follow.

Here's the T shirt size XL.

Keychain

Postcards

Reprising this giveaway thread as a 25th Birthday Celebratory thank you for what has been an excellent community under Baxter's stewardship and in good faith that the mostly splendid spirit of good fellowship continues under the new management.

Offered-

CD of 'Corn Pickin' and Slick Slidin' by James Burton and Ralph Moody. UK destination preferred.

Offered- Gretsch 125th Anniversary year catalogue, 2008. UK destination preferred.

Register Sign in to join the conversation