Miscellaneous Rumbles

Annual Xmas Giveaway Thread

Can't seem to find Josh's original thread, so I thought I'd start a new one. I have a Gretsch work shirt size large to giveaway.

Would love that, may I?

I’ll see what I can offer of equal or greater value.

Always great to see this thread crop up every year.

Deke- send me a PM with your address.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I have a DigiTech Supernatural Reverb pedal I can offer up. It's not the cleanest on the outside, but it works great.

Oh Otter, may I on the Reverb pedal?

I'm offering a Loopmaster dirty/clean switcher with tuner out and Master bypass. Can also be used to switch between 2 amps.

I know I have stuff to contribute. I’ll check and get back to everyone. I try to offer up at least a few items each year.

Oh Otter, may I on the Reverb pedal?

– LarryR

Sure thing. Send me your address. I'll be out of town until Monday, but I'll try to get it in the mail as soon as I can.

Sure thing. Send me your address. I'll be out of town until Monday, but I'll try to get it in the mail as soon as I can.

– Otter

Very cool. Will do.

– Otter

When you are packaging that up to send, please note that he checked the box for the free gift wrapping option.

Just trying to be helpful here.

When you are packaging that up to send, please note that he checked the box for the free gift wrapping option.

Just trying to be helpful here.

– Ric12string

Are you volunteering to gift wrap and send it along to Larry?

I'm easy, you can skip the ribbon and bow.

The greatest thing I've ever seen in the annual Xmas thread was when Powdog offered up a complete amp from stuff he had in his show. I still kick myself for not jumping on it first. It was so generous!

Next,

An Acoustic pickup.

Three sensors that stick between the strings under the bridge, but you might want to remove the sticky tape and just super glue them into place as that spongy material is a tone suck.

The greatest thing I've ever seen in the annual Xmas thread was when Powdog offered up a complete amp from stuff he had in his show. I still kick myself for not jumping on it first. It was so generous!

– Mark Nason

It’s a commin’

It’s a commin’

– Powdog

Seriously, if there's another Cave Valley surprise coming, I want to be FRONT AND CENTER!

OK, here's what I have so far:

Pick pouch keychain

2 sets of red rubber Grolsch-type straplocks

3 headstock tuners, all need new batteries (I'm lazy and I prefer my old Korg anyhow) (CLAIMED by Otter)

And a set of 3-a-side Sperzel tuners (CLAIMED by Crowbone)

The tuners were originally on my TV Jones Spectra Sonic but there was a problem with the metals used on that run of tuners and there is corrosion on the back button. I got a new set from them but couldn't bring myself to throw out the old ones. If you don't mind the corrosion and can use them, they still work perfectly fine. I only ask that you do not sell them, as they were already replaced by the fine people at Sperzels.

I could use the Sperzels for a project, Mark, if they're not gone already.

I could use the Sperzels for a project, Mark, if they're not gone already.

– crowbone

They are yours. Send your mailing address to mfncgpATyahoo

OK, here's what I have so far:

Pick pouch keychain

2 sets of red rubber Grolsch-type straplocks

3 headstock tuners, all need new batteries (I'm lazy and I prefer my old Korg anyhow) (CLAIMED by Otter)

And a set of 3-a-side Sperzel tuners (CLAIMED by Crowbone)

The tuners were originally on my TV Jones Spectra Sonic but there was a problem with the metals used on that run of tuners and there is corrosion on the back button. I got a new set from them but couldn't bring myself to throw out the old ones. If you don't mind the corrosion and can use them, they still work perfectly fine. I only ask that you do not sell them, as they were already replaced by the fine people at Sperzels.

– Mark Nason

Can I have one of those clip-ons?

Can I have one of those clip-ons?

– Otter

Yes of course, see my email above.

They are yours. Send your mailing address to mfncgpATyahoo

– Mark Nason

Sent.

Many thanks!

I have a TV Jones Magna'Tron in a cream soapbar mount, bridge position. Brand new, never mounted, still in box. Customer wanted a neck, but I misread the order; been in my inventory ever since.

First one to yell IT'S MINE! is telling the truth.

Register Sign in to join the conversation