Miscellaneous Rumbles

A far cry from psycho—me noodling on my Silverjet at church…

Not sure if you guys will be able to see this...

Country music at church... my Silverjet through my DeVille 410 (screwed it back together again) at very low volume... Still sparkles and shines though (although I'm a bit biased, I think).

https://www.facebook.com/re...

Really noodling in the beginning--I was a bit lost already!

K

Ah--just realized this should have gone in "your tunes." Maybe a kind moderator could move this there for me?

K

Nice. Looks like any other Church in the states.

hey K, good to see you serving in your community with a GRETSCH!! Tired of all these little 20 something hipsters w their strats!

HA--with the Nocturne Dyno switched on, actually... the whole time! Bizarre as it sounds, if I switch the Space Echo to 5 and combine it with the Dyno it actually get some U2ish sounds going (a lot of songs in churches now are U2ish--totally new thing for me, but fun in a diddly-diddly way).

K

And thanks, Supr!

It's a non-denominational church that caters to English speakers... right smack in the center of Warsaw. K

hey K, good to see you serving in your community with a GRETSCH!! Tired of all these little 20 something hipsters w their strats!

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™

All the 20 something hipsters up here are playing Jaguars …

All the 20 something hipsters up here are playing Jaguars …

– Junior Q Man (Ryan M)

crap.... (starts quickly putting new jag w novak eddie angels and straytrem bridge for sale on reverb)

HA HA HA HA!

I love Jaguars though--I actually had the first Fender reissue Jag way back. The actual protoype reissue that was at NAAM. I was SUCH a cool guitar.

And I sold it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH.

I still remember that day.

But my Silverjet rules... worn down frets and all.

K

And thanks, Supr!

It's a non-denominational church that caters to English speakers... right smack in the center of Warsaw. K

– Konrad

There's a non-Catholic church in Warsaw?

No Dyngus/Smygus for you!

Ha--yeah. There are a few!

But not another with a Silverjet in the band!

K

And a guy doodling so much through their songs!

K

Register Sign in to join the conversation