Miscellaneous Rumbles

2019 Nashville Roundup T-shirt thread

If anyone is absolutely, positively too much of a manly man to wear a color, here ya go. The problem with printing a light color ink on a dark (or black) shirt is that it turns the design into a negative.

– Bob Howard

If this is an actual possibility, I'm in. Black = "slimming effect", and I need all the help I can get in that department.

However, I'm not expecting anyone to go out of their way. It's pretty late in the game for changes, and others seem to be on board with the yellow.

Sent PayPal for a Large. Any color is OK, as I look like Danny DeVito no matter what I wear.

Payment sent. Any color is fine. I look like a skinny old white man, no matter what I wear.

If anyone is absolutely, positively too much of a manly man to wear a color, here ya go. The problem with printing a light color ink on a dark (or black) shirt is that it turns the design into a negative.

– Bob Howard

it has nothing to do with "manly man", it has to do with looking like a fat titty b$tch in anything other than black. I look like a neon tree stump in bright colors at 5'8" 171 lbs,

no no.. actually I look like a giant gouda cheese wheel on a palette

I'm working in Nashville...occasionally...I've only been to one store, Carters...what are the other good ones???

So to confirm — the shirt design is officially... greenish-black ink on light green fabric, yes? Or red on yellow?

And we’re back to plaid!

I'm working in Nashville...occasionally...I've only been to one store, Carters...what are the other good ones???

– Rey Allen (Jeff O)

How long you in Nashville?

There's a couple more right on the same street. Make a right out of the parking lot and you'll hit on on that side of the street forst(the name eludes me) then Gruhn's is on the opposite side just a bit more down the road.

I’m getting this vibe that people aren’t going to order the shirts if they don’t like them. That’s JUST the kind of narrow-minded intransigence that’s dogged my whole chart-toppin’ music career.

So we’ll go the most complicated possible route and throw it open for voting. Only likely shirt buyers should participate. Do you want the dark red on yellow, black on yellow, white on black, or the light green scheme of the first post (which we did a couple years ago?

I don’t know if we can each have our own custom combo - I’ll check on that tomorrow - but in either case the deadline is Thursday noon.

I'm down with either of the following that you mentioned--

white on black, or the light green scheme

I’m getting this vibe that people aren’t going to order the shirts if they don’t like them. That’s JUST the kind of narrow-minded intransigence that’s dogged my whole chart-toppin’ music career.

So we’ll go the most complicated possible route and throw it open for voting. Only likely shirt buyers should participate. Do you want the dark red on yellow, black on yellow, white on black, or the light green scheme of the first post (which we did a couple years ago?

I don’t know if we can each have our own custom combo - I’ll check on that tomorrow - but in either case the deadline is Thursday noon.

– Proteus

Yes. That one.

My Order of preference: Plaid, red on yellow, black on yellow, green, white on black.

Honestly am not too concerned. My only issue with black is the number of black tee shirts I already have. My order and payment have already been sent. I will happily wear whatever color is chosen.

Yes. That one.

All the great stand-up comics looking for gigs, and here you are working for free.

I'd prefer black on yellow, but I'll live with whatever the majority wants. Already paid.

Order me an Extra Large in whatever color you decide.

I'll pay you in Nashville when I git thar. YEHAAA

The black on yellow is nice, if the yellow is not too bright.

Plaid of course goes with everything, and maybe we could use the Clan Campbell one.

Personalized t-shirts are a major selling proposition in Web-to-Print industry and the best T-shirt design software are a necessity for online t-shirt selling businesses today. Brush Your Ideas HTML5 T-shirt Design Tool can be used by apparel industries who want their customers to design their attires.

I am assuming that plaid lost out. Is there a winner yet?

My vote is in for "Green Scheme"

Deadline was yesterday, order is in. Red on yellergold. Doing multiple versions was prohibitive in price. I ordered extra shirts for last-minute deciders.

I think that can happen.

Even though I'm not on board with the shirt color scheme this year, I want to extend a "thanks" to Tim and Bob for handling the shirt business... You can't always please everyone, but that shouldn't stop you from giving your best efforts. Well done, guys... Your work IS appreciated.

Register Sign in to join the conversation