Miscellaneous Rumbles

2019 Nashville Roundup T-shirt thread

Not bad if the red is dark enough...

– Bob Howard

Not bad but can you do a reverse mock-up to compare a red shirt with yellow print?

Bob, that poster is definitely not from back in the day, more like 2012. But here’s the real deal, and man that is yellow!

Thanks, Deed. It reminds me how nice a Yellow and Black combo is.

Hey Tim- Have you finalized color or pricing yet? The Roundups' getting close.

T-SHIRT ORDERS NOW OPEN

Pricing is ready; detailed color choice still pending, but it will be similar to the above - some yellow/orange with either black or a very dark red/maroon ink.

Once again because I am a slacker, order time will be short. The shop needs the orders by next Thursday, that's 9/12 - a week before the event. That gives you 8 days (a week) to decide and (hopefully) pay. (Though I'll trust y'all without payment, so don't panic if you need more time to collect pop tabs.)

PRICING
S, M, L, and XL shirts are 15.00; 2XL and 3XL are 20.00.

I'm willing to ship to non-attendees for 5.00.

ORDERING
Here's how it has to go down. Email me at either of my email addresses (one is tim at pointclickdrag dotcom) for a firm quote (if you need it), or simply make payment to the same PayPal account I use for Tru-Arc. (harmanz at psci dotnet).

Of course include count and size(s). And if I'm to ship, it would be a good idea to give me your address.

Orders MUST BE IN by next Thursday, the 12th, NOON EST.

Questions, fire away.

The final design, per collaboration with Bob (who is the Final Arbiter).

egads!! yellow? This is a hi-lighter pen for chubby dudes. Where's the black Tshirt! :)

Well, you can’t please everyone.

Golly! So far only one order! Is the color choice that heinous, or is everyone going nekkid this year?

Yellow makes me look like a bloated squash... I'm sure it looks fine on others... Just not on me.

If the photo colors are accurate it looks like a mustard colored shirt with ketchup stain ink.

Hmm.

It's been headed toward yellow for at least two weeks. There were no comments to the contrary.

Neither shirts nor ink have been ordered by the shop; we're not bound to this scheme. Waddaya want?

(And what's wrong with mustard and ketchup?)

To keep things simple, would the color in the OP be a good choice?

No offense intended, Tim or Bob. And I certainly do not object to the design itself... I think it's very good.

I don't have a problem with the color scheme in an aesthetic sense, it simply doesn't look good on ME. Of course, that is me mustering about as much vanity that an aging, overweight short guy can possibly project.

Far be it from me to impose on the prevailing choice just to suit my own fashion sense (or lack thereof). Which is why the only color suggestion I made was for classic concert-tee black... Not necessarily with this particular shirt, but at some point in the future.

If I'm self-conscious about wearing a shirt that looks horrible on me, then odds are it will go unloved, hanging in the closet until it's time for a Goodwill purge.

Is the color scheme what's holding people back? Eh folks?

Nothing...on a cheeseburger. ;)

Yellow Gretsch shirts aren't that bad.

I don’t care about color and just hadn’t ordered yet as I determine size (lost weight). The color is okay but how about reversing it to red shirt with yellow design to see if people prefer that? Regardless, I will be ordering one shortly.

Yellow Gretsch shirts aren't that bad.

– Suprdave

You can definitely rock some yellow, Dave.

Hmm.

It's been headed toward yellow for at least two weeks. There were no comments to the contrary.

Neither shirts nor ink have been ordered by the shop; we're not bound to this scheme. Waddaya want?

– Proteus

Everyone is ascared to speak nay against ya? I dunno.. but at 54 I'm not a light colored tshirt wear-r. Too much social medai fat shaming going on these days to give bate to the hate. Bring on the black.

Everyone is ascared to speak nay against ya? I dunno.. but at 54 I'm not a light colored tshirt wear-r. Too much social medai fat shaming going on these days to give bate to the hate. Bring on the black.

– TheNocturneBrain

Just get a black Vince Ray designed shirt from Rick12Bob.

If anyone is absolutely, positively too much of a manly man to wear a color, here ya go. The problem with printing a light color ink on a dark (or black) shirt is that it turns the design into a negative.

Bob- I see your point about the negative image. I don't have a problem with the black on yellow.

As I think about it, what is more Gretsch-appropriate than color? Bring on the original yellow with red design! My order will be in tonight.

Payment sent.

Register Sign in to join the conversation