Miscellaneous Rumbles

2019 Nashville Roundup T-shirt thread

Hey Folks. Bob Howard was nice enough to step up and take on the design for the new T-shirt for our roundup, this year. When I initially posted about this years event, I headed it off as "C'mon everybody!" so Bob picked up on the EC theme and this is what he came up with. I hope y'all like it.

...front

Pricing? Can we order and pay the same time we book our reservations?

Bob has a consistently good eye for clean design, I think.

Back

– Suprdave

If that's the back, it must be Linda Blair wearing it. Head and arms are facing the wrong way.

I thought this year we’d do ass-less chaps.

Aren’t all chaps ass-less? At least mine are. Breezy.

I thought this year we’d do ass-less chaps.

– NJBob

No, that's for the Fire Island Gretsch Roundup.

Tim will be taking orders soon. He usually starts a thread with contact info and pricing. He's been pretty busy lately.

I'll be firming up arrangements with the T-shirt place later this week, and will announce prices and ordering info either in this thread or another. I kinda like the green theme of the prototypes above, and may go that way - unless something else riles my interest at the printer's.

Like...how would anybody feel about a bright red shirt? Make it easy for our wives to explain to mall security how to find us when we wander off in search of a music store which is only there in our addled memories: "old guy, vacant stare, bright red shirt, can't miss him." Anyone?

When I wear a red shirt at Target, people ask me for help. I’m not always qualified to direct customers where to find stuff.

I guess the old joke about wearing a target isn't funny at Target.

Tim - How about blue? Our "Nashville Cats" shirts were green.

There seems to be a lot of yellow in the “Come on, Everybody” type Eddie C. posters back in the day. That may be the right color.

Anything but chartreuse.

One of these days we're going to have to use good old concert-tee black... Or haven't you heard? Black is the new Black.

Yellow would be easy to find in the mall also. Red ink on yellow might be suitably obnoxious.

Anything but chartreuse.

– Suprdave

So, Dave. Not this?

Yellow would be easy to find in the mall also. Red ink on yellow might be suitably obnoxious.

– Proteus

Not bad if the red is dark enough...

Um, no. to the chartreuse.

That red/Yellow actually doesn't look terrible.

It is clear to me that the only possible way to please everyone is to go with plaid or a nice tasteful madras.

It is clear to me that the only possible way to please everyone is to go with plaid or a nice tasteful madras.

– Hoot Owl

When in doubt--- make everyone angry about the design... it's the only safe way to unanimous agreement.

Finally, a man with my fashion sense!

Register Sign in to join the conversation