Other Players

The Wheelgrinders European Dates

Hot on the heels of our good buddy and fellow Vancouverite Paul Pigat, we’ll be touring in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany in October and November.

More dates to be announced but hopefully we’ll get to hang with our Belgian, Dutch and German GDP friends while we’re there.

Super stoked!

Cool, you're coming through my hometown on november 3rd. I'll try to be there!

Cool, you're coming through my hometown on november 3rd. I'll try to be there!

– Mike2000

That’d be great!! Hope to see ya there!

Great! Nothing near Amsterdam but I'll try to make it to a show somewhere. Would be great to see you again!

What a coincidence, I’m in Eindhoven as I read this!

What a coincidence, I’m in Eindhoven as I read this!

– Deke Martin

Well just stay put ‘till November 3rd and we’ll knock back a few beers in Eindhoven

Great! Nothing near Amsterdam but I'll try to make it to a show somewhere. Would be great to see you again!

– Danman

We have nine more dates that haven’t been announced as yet, Daniel. It’s still possible that we’ll be playing in, or near, Amsterdam.

Would be great to see you again for sure!

I'll come to one of the Antwerp ones and say hi!

Had to say it twice for your first Euro tour!!!

I'll come to one of the Antwerp ones and say hi!

– WB

That’d be great Walter. Would love to have a pint with you in Antwerp!

Had to say it twice for your first Euro tour!!!

– paul pigat

Haha! Thanks Paul. You created a monster

Can’t get enough of playing live!

What have us Brits done to deserve your avoidance, Greg?

What have us Brits done to deserve your avoidance, Greg?

– Richard Baguley

Haha! Sorry Richard...last year we toured the UK so this time it’s Belgium, Holland and Germany.

We have France and Spain in our plans for our next Euro jaunt...and we’d love to play Scandinavia too.

We’ll be back in the UK before too long.

Any German dates in the pipe? Or is it easier to get rockabilly gigs in BE/NL? There is a monthly rockabilly Saturday here in Cologne. Maybe worthwhile to check with them. I can look for their details.

Any German dates in the pipe? Or is it easier to get rockabilly gigs in BE/NL? There is a monthly rockabilly Saturday here in Cologne. Maybe worthwhile to check with them. I can look for their details.

– blueflame

We’re in Hannover on November 22nd, but so far that’s our only German date. We still have a few more shows to lock in so it’s possible that there’ll be a few more in Germany.

I’ll update this thread as soon as all of our tour dates are set.

Dang -- Wheelgrinders on the road layin it down for Euro-rockabilly faithful.

Register Sign in to join the conversation