Other Players

The Ramones…need I say more?

Maybe the most significant two Back to Back Albums....?

Aren't All Punks "Millennials"? Or "Old Farts"?

GOD BLESS THE RAMONES! Without them, the 70's would have just been that dark hole between the 60's & 80's.

I put this thread up for us, Billy...Ha!

Freaking Great...short of any Self-Worth issues, go Show What you can do with a Little Help from your Friends?

I have mentioned other Ramones stories...Good for Them!

https://events.udel.edu/mit...

I sold their Show Out, then they cancelled to go be with Phil Spector...

That was my first concert in '79 (or was it '80?) in Austin at the Armadillo World HQ. I had to have my mom drop me and a buddy off. Got DeeDee's bass pick that night! I couldn't hear for hours.

edit: I had no idea that Phil Spector produced "End of the Century"....

The last time I "crowd surfed" was at a Ramones show.

I was 250 and proved gravity's theory true.

Never got to see them, I just turned 33, but to me they are one of the most important bands of all time, they changed everything. They were simple, ripped like a chainsaw and had an underlying melody that that is unmistakable

Don't forget that "Leave Home" and "Rocket to Russia" came between those albums. Both are incredible and should be in everyone's collection!

"Leave Home" came before...

Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment!

I liked the Ramones back in the early 80's and I caught one of their shows at the Hollywood Palladium.Then I saw Them in that ridiculous movie and I was embarrassed to admit I had one of their records.

Took me years to recover from that dreadful movie, I think it gave me some sort of minor PTSD.

I liked the Ramones back in the early 80's and I caught one of their shows at the Hollywood Palladium.Then I saw Them in that ridiculous movie and I was embarrassed to admit I had one of their records.

Took me years to recover from that dreadful movie, I think it gave me some sort of minor PTSD.

– LA_Manny

Hahaha I love Rock n roll high school! It is totally ramshackle and ridiculous, but its the ramones! And they wrote "Pet Sematary," one of my favorite songs of theirs for one of my favorite movies ever

Hahaha I love Rock n roll high school! It is totally ramshackle and ridiculous, but its the ramones! And they wrote "Pet Sematary," one of my favorite songs of theirs for one of my favorite movies ever

– Chmason85

"Pet Semetary" is a cool jam,,The Ramones remake of ,"What a Wonderful World" is one of my all time favorite tunes.

I think "What a Wonderful World" was on Joey's posthumous solo record.

I think "What a Wonderful World" was on Joey's posthumous solo record.

– Strummerson

Ahh a Solo piece, now that would explain why the guitars sound alot better than any other Ramones song.

For when I just have to Blitzkrieg Bop.

– Jack Skellington

Dude that is sick! That bridge looks like a mini-melita

Register Sign in to join the conversation