Other Players

Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet Reissue Albums, Show at Lee’s Palace

AND Dallas Good from the Sadies....I didn't want to post this because the Lee's Palace show will most definitely sell out, but YES!!!!

Sweet. I wonder if any new material might be in the works.

Brian Connelly plays pretty regularly in Toronto, so I'm not too sure....one of my biggest regrets (musically) was missing a free show by Shadowy Men in my city back in the early 90's. I'm stoked that I may get the chance to see them.

Dude, if only I lived in Canada. I love those guys so much!

I enjoyed Shadowy Men stuff but LOVE Brian's work in Atomic 7!

silverjetstaff, I'm sure that we can find a place to put you up if you come up for the show. :D Twangomatic, I have an "inside track" on tickets for the Lee's Palace show, i'll let you know if I find something out.

nasonm, Brian's playing makes everything awesome. :D

Right on! Had to dig out my Savvy CD when I realized Brian C played a Gretsch.

Wondering how to identify forum members there. How about we all wear a Gretsch tee shirt? LOL

You'll know me when I jump on stage to do The Swim during "Good Cop, Bad Cop" :D

Hmm, It has been quite a while since I've been to Ontario. One of my favorite places! It's only a 2 or 3 day drive from Southern Illinois. Last time i was in Ontario I had to be airlifted out of a forest fire.

Sounds like a party to me!

Thanks mark that would be very appreciated. :)

Ok so it's only 14 hours. Probably won't happen, but I can dream!

I was gonna say, it only takes me 10 hours to drive to Chicago....

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, awesome.

If u get a chance say hi to Brian and Dallas for me!!!!

sorry about the double post, got a little too excited! I'm heading up though definitely to the toronoto one.

sorry about the double post, got a little too excited! I'm heading up though definitely to the toronoto one.

– Buddy Mercury

– BuddyMercury

Double-posting when it's this awesome a piece of news is completely acceptable, i'm sure. :D

This is great news, What would be cool is them and Man or Astroman? touring......... love these guys, this is very cool. For those that don't know them....... they are without a doubt one of the coolest bands ever to exist. IMHO

Register Sign in to join the conversation