Other Players

Saw BSO last night in Englewood, NJ

Might be the best show of any kind I've seen in years. Setzer looked fit and trim, sounded great vocally and of course his guitar chops were flawless. The orchestra did not miss a beat, and every member looked like they were genuinely having a great time. Setzer did a solo tribute to Roy Clark which was nice. He also gave a shout out to Rocky (Schiano) who was apparently in the house. Brian used two guitars. One appeared to be one of his 59's and the other was a red sparkle Hot Rod - I'm sure Tavo can tell us which one it is.

Awesome night, thanks to Joyce and Brian Setzer!

I saw the show two years, once from the front row. Great show. Glad you got to see it, Greg!

We missed the opportunity for good tickets this year and vowed to buy early next year. Never heard anything but good things about the show. Congrats

Missed it this year but will catch the 16th year go-round! Saw the Christmas show at Foxwoods last year, he used at least six different guitars, many colors!

I also saw him last year doing the rockabilly show which I love.

They're different presentations, would be hard to say which I liked more... (OK - Rockabilly Riot!)

He's always entertaining and has such great talent backing him up. I think one of the backup singers is his wife.

I've seen several of his shows over the years at the State Theatre in Easton, PA. Every one of them was fabulous!

I caught the show in MN. I'll always be the biggest fan on his overall sound. All the instruments are always perfectly balanced and mixed loud enough to "hit you" but without busting your eardrums.

I caught the show in MN. I'll always be the biggest fan on his overall sound. All the instruments are always perfectly balanced and mixed loud enough to "hit you" but without busting your eardrums.

– RG7X

When I saw the Christmas show, the big band hit "Batman" before the curtain rose, almost knocked the first few rows over by surprise!

I missed an opportunity to see them at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi last year. I have regretted that many times over. It's on my list of things to do. One of these days.

Looking forward to working the Gretsch/Setzer lobby exhibit tonight in Charlotte, NC and tomorrow night at the Ryman in Nashville.

Looking forward to working the Gretsch/Setzer lobby exhibit tonight in Charlotte, NC and tomorrow night at the Ryman in Nashville.

– Joe Carducci/Gretsch Guitars

Oh the humanity!

You're a lucky dog Joe. Have a blast.

I don't know how I missed this. I have got to pay closer attention.

Some people have all the fun.

We caught the show last year in Clearwater, FL and will be doing it again this year. Can't wait!

He used 5-6 Gretsches in last year's show. Here's three of them:

Register Sign in to join the conversation