Other Players

Rolling Stones - 1964/1971 Vinyl

I recommend this to all who have the time to listen...it will get you through this 19 stuff.

The World will continue to spin...the Sun will come up tomorrow.

Hey, where is GiffenF? Send me a note...

I would add the complete Mick Taylor years, too.

I recommend this to all who have the time to listen...it will get you through this 19 stuff.

– Twangmeisternyc

What a coincidence; I just received the remastered version on CD.

My 10 year old son is schooling himself on the Stones as we speak.

– Twangmeisternyc

It's gonna be a long time - I'd go for the London Years

I got mine at a swap meet YEARS ago. Thrift stores and goodwill shops can be goldmines! There WAS a place out of Tulsa called Cheap Thrills Vintage that used to be a brick and mortar store. Sadly, for family reasons, they are only online and don’t seem to offer old vinyl. Quite a sad thing.

I have that one , actually I have it X 2 . Both are probably the most worn and beat albums I have .The partys they have seen....

– Twangmeisternyc

Hey Twangmeisternyc, I just ordered Through the past darkly after reading your thread. It was one of my first records after ordering The Who and The Strawberry Alarm Clock from a cereal box. That was probably 1968? Don’t think I can find that now though.

Register Sign in to join the conversation