Other Players

Proteus, Does This Set Your Hair On Fire?

GET OUTTA MY CAB!

As a child of the ‘70s, I don’t ever need to hear another song by The Eagles or Fleetwood Mac ever again.

– Junior Q Man (Ryan M)

If you add Bob Seger to that list, you have my list...

The town that I grew up in really only had one "rock" radio station. if you turned the knob (FM), you either got static, classical (the local community college station), or an "easy listening" station (featuring the likes of Roger Whitaker, Chuck Mangione, Helen Reddy, Jim Croce, James Taylor, etc...). Oh, and several country stations.

If weather conditions were just right, you could pick up a funk station out of Detroit.

I know that I'd heard someone say: "I like both kinds of music - country AND western..." long before the Blues Brothers movie was released in 1980. The Eagles always felt more country than rock to my ear.

It seems pointless to talk about musical chops in The Eagles even though they all could play. Their music is all about the vocals. All of them were lead singers.

I think, in general, on the GDP, it's become pretty pointless to discuss the Eagles. Surely by now we've all had our say.

I'm starting to feel like I've checked out, but I can never leave.

I think, in general, on the GDP, it's become pretty pointless to discuss the Eagles. Surely by now we've all had our say.

– Proteus

"Welcome to the Hotel California" Tim. Lol

– Proteus

This is hilarious! It's almost as funny as Billy's post.

Register Sign in to join the conversation