Other Players

Post Malone Goes Country w/ White Falcon Content

This guy is so versatile. I probably wouldn't know about him if it weren't for my daughter and I'm not a rap fan (although I do like some of his rap stuff, I admit). This is throwback CW and not the hard driving, rock'n'roll Nashville rolls out these days. Really good music, IMO, so sit back and enjoy:

You can't deny the guys talent whether you like him as an artist or not. This is way better than his Superbowl performance.

I'm not a country fan but that was pretty good. Closer to old style country than most of what's on the radio these days. I approve!

Thanks for sharing.

Talented and seemingly nice guy, but those face tattoos?

Not a fan of the inked up face. But I’m sure he doesn’t care what I think.

I'll have to admit I don't get that either unless it's just part of this whole "Look at me" generation but hey, at least they aren't on my face.

The boy can sing! Who knew? Great song and great recording.

This guy is so versatile. I probably wouldn't know about him if it weren't for my daughter and I'm not a rap fan (although I do like some of his rap stuff, I admit). This is throwback CW and not the hard driving, rock'n'roll Nashville rolls out these days. Really good music, IMO, so sit back and enjoy:

– BigJImSlade

This is real good for true country music,honestly.. I hope its a bullet to the chest of that sh$thead Blake Shelton and all nashvegas bro crap kuntry. What a dream to hope for a massive derail of the horsesh$t being put out on music row these days.

Dale Watson sang a song directly to Blake Shelton for insulting the icons of Country & Western.

ps. Sturgill does his own song better, for the record haha

That Sturgill tune is a sweet song, indeed!

Sturgill is real country. He plays it like it supposed to be. JMO

There's some good music posted above, I don't normally get into most County Music, but I really like the Post Malone clips. It's great clean music that would be hard not to like.

I love Post Malone...for his music but AND what he's doing for the industry. I think he's a rock musician that used rap to get into the public eye...but likes Rock, Rap and country (no oxford comma).

My wife and daughter saw him at walmart a few years ago because he grew up here outside Dallas. And I saw and interview with people that knew him growing up and even his teachers say he was the nicest guy.

I love the fact he did a whole show of Nirvana covers...and does it pretty well.

Sturgill is real country. He plays it like it supposed to be. JMO

– Suprdave

Sturgill is also a cool cover artist and protest song writer.

I love this cover

He also doesn't give a shit what other people think of him or even if he's famous. I guarantee the meaning of these lyrics went over the head of 90% of country musicians.

The problem I have with “posty.”

As a tattoo artist I’ve seen trends come and go in the tattoo world. Now the trend is the face tattoo.... I’ve seen folks walk into my shop with zero tattoos wanting a face tattoo. I don’t do face tattoos for anyone, so they are out of luck. However, there is a guy down the street that will tattoo anything on anybody. When you are a public figure, like it or not, you influence others.

I'm not the target audience by a long shot, but I don't really see the attraction. Dude sings some halfway decent covers of two country hits, backed by great musicians. Drums are too loud for country, for my taste.

Sturgill Simpson on the other hand, I think is great. Those two bluegrass records released last year where he reinterprets songs out his whole catalog prove once again he's a great songwriter, and I like his voice.

Sturgill is also a cool cover artist and protest song writer.

I love this cover

He also doesn't give a shit what other people think of him or even if he's famous. I guarantee the meaning of these lyrics went over the head of 90% of country musicians.

– shane kislack

that Call to Arms went Tom Jones 70s style

Well at least now I know who Sturgill Simpson is. Great song.

Whaaaat?? well good that makes me happy because there are soo many newer artists in Ameripolitan than wont ever see the pop charts yet are out there killin it w audiences all over.. until this last stupid year.

Register Sign in to join the conversation