Other Players

Me and Adam Levy embracing long distance social distance

And, for those more into Bossa Nova, I finally recorded the theme of the Netflix show I work for (“Coisa Mais Linda”) cause I discovered dozens of versions (some really good) of the song around the internet. Somehow people got into the song and, all over the World, recorded their versions of it. Pretty cool.

Very beautiful - both songs. I love the sound of that Synchromatic!

I listen to Brazilian music every day on my computer! I don't understand a word of it, but love it all!

Thanks for sharing these songs and your lovely playing and singing.

nice!!

i saw you 2 guys at cafe du nord way back when...it seems like ages ago now...great nite

be safe pal

cheers

Sounded great. Cool idea.

Very cool ! I really enjoyed both of those. Thank you for posting!
As was also asked in your Instagram comments, I was wondering how you did that with Adam with no latency? Thanks!

Very beautiful - both songs. I love the sound of that Synchromatic!

I listen to Brazilian music every day on my computer! I don't understand a word of it, but love it all!

Thanks for sharing these songs and your lovely playing and singing.

– Hoot Owl

What kind of Brazilian music do you like? I’m curious about it

Very cool ! I really enjoyed both of those. Thank you for posting!
As was also asked in your Instagram comments, I was wondering how you did that with Adam with no latency? Thanks!

– Metman

Well, we didn’t play “live”... I did my part first and sent it over to Adam. He edited the video. I don’t think we have the technology to do a real time jam with no latency... but we will!

Recording myself and/or with others keeps me playing, exploring other styles and other songs. I’m trying to keep things fresh in this difficult time

nice!!

i saw you 2 guys at cafe du nord way back when...it seems like ages ago now...great nite

be safe pal

cheers

– neatone

Yeah, that was a fun gig. Zigaboo Modeliste was in the house! :) In fact, that was our first gig as “Mad Flux”.

I love playing with Adam

I really like Roberta Sa, Lilly Abreu, Carlos Barbosa-Lima, Gabriela Anders, Mark Sganga

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing

I really like Roberta Sa, Lilly Abreu, Carlos Barbosa-Lima, Gabriela Anders, Mark Sganga

– Hoot Owl

Roberta Sa is super cool. I don’t know the other names. I’ll check them out, for sure. Thanks

Hey Joao, very nice to see you around here and hear you playing again. Very cool! Stay safe!

Register Sign in to join the conversation