Other Players

Johnny Hallyday has died

the french king of Rock 'n' Roll.

RIP (rock in peace)

Great actor. Man on the Train is excellent. RIP.

This is very sad news. Just this morning I watched the clip that Didier posted with Johnny and Brian Setzer, which led me to watch Johnny Hallyday videos for an hour! And now, I see that he has passed away. His career has been absolutely remarkable, and he and his wife have been involved in charitable work for years.

Johnny recorded Rebel Rouser early on, he was a true Rock and Roll man in his heart. Rest In Peace, Johnny Hallyday.

We've had a chat or two about Johnny here over the years, I'm happy for him...may he live on as long as he chooses.

This is very sad news. Just this morning I watched the clip that Didier posted with Johnny and Brian Setzer, which led me to watch Johnny Hallyday videos for an hour! And now, I see that he has passed away. His career has been absolutely remarkable, and he and his wife have been involved in charitable work for years.

Johnny recorded Rebel Rouser early on, he was a true Rock and Roll man in his heart. Rest In Peace, Johnny Hallyday.

– Deed Eddy

Yes he recorded rebel rouser with his backing band in 1962 The Golden Stars. He play the lead part on an Epiphone.

– Deed Eddy

Yes he recorded rebel rouser with his backing band in 1962 The Golden Stars. He play the lead part on an Epiphone.

Register Sign in to join the conversation