Other Players

How About A Little Bear

My ol' buddy, Bear, has been gone a while. I sure miss him, and his contributions. His insight, funny stories, and of course, I always loved to hear him play. Here's one he posted before, I'm sure, some time back.

Back to a happier time.

Well done Richard. It's always a pleasure to both watch and listen to Brother Bear play. His smile was so warm it could melt an ice cube.

That was great, Richard - thanks for bringing back a wonderful memory of a beautiful guy.

Thanks for that, Richard! Bear was such a good, all-around, dude!

I think Bear's spirit nudged you to post this video so he could say "Hi!" to us.

Thank you!

I think Bear's spirit nudged you to post this video so he could say "Hi!" to us.

This!
And how 'bout that big ole smile at the end.. Thanks for posting this, Richard!

NIce thought. Brought back some great memories.

I always enjoyed his smile at the end of each video clip.

dang it now I'm crying again.

Wonderful stuff Richard! Such a warm enchanting smile. Nice to keep his memory alive.

Bear could make some sweet sounds. RIP, Steve.

Such a sweet soul. Thank you, Richard.

Thanks for posting. Sweet!

Thanks Richard, that brings back good memories for me of when my friend Mike and I went to the Bear's Den and played with him on several occasions.

That warmed the heart. Thank you Richard for posting this one not too far down memory lane.

I once drove 12 hours just to meet him. Helluva guy. He made me feel good about sloppy playing.

dang it now I'm crying again.

– munman

Stop it Dave, you'll get me started.

Register Sign in to join the conversation