Other Players

Cousin Harley European Tour !!! Clinics now added!!!!

Hey everyone, I’m glad I can finally announce all of our dates in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands! There’s a bunch of live performances and we’ve been able to coordinate some clinics with the good folks at Gretsch UK/EU. If you’re in the vicinity come on down, we can talk guitars and you can watch us act like buffoons on stage! For more information you can go to www.paulpigat.com. Or you can always just private message me!

American roots stuff is big over there -- I say level the crowd with Gretsch power and twang.

American roots stuff is big over there -- I say level the crowd with Gretsch power and twang.

– DCBirdMan

judging by the response to this post it might be a quite tour!!!

judging by the response to this post it might be a quite tour!!!

– paul pigat

Ha ha, don't worry, I think lots of people will show up. I hope I can make it to one of the shows! Looking forward to seeing you again!

I'd love to say 'Hello' but even the closest place is quite some distance for a short trip. Why do so many artists avoid Berlin? I had hopes... All the best and enjoy the tour, everybody!

I would really like to come although for me it's not just around the corner (2 hours to Eindhoven would be the best option). But life is currently really busy, so I have to decide on a really short term.

By the way: Will you carry some of your CDs (also the older ones)?

Anyhow all the best for the start of the tour!

I wish you would get out my way--Warsaw's not that far!

But you should think about the Czech Republic and Finland... good scenes there and great players.

K

Thank you for doing two shows in Eindhoven, my hometown! It's gonna be fun. I wish I could visit a clinic too.

I am aiming for Eindhoven.

– Ric12string

Me too!

Me too!

– will

So Friday evening or Saturday during the day?

So Friday evening or Saturday during the day?

– blueflame

Will, what day will you be there? If I can swing this, I am hoping for Friday evening.

Will, what day will you be there? If I can swing this, I am hoping for Friday evening.

– Ric12string

Will is staying at my place for the weekend. We'll be there both days!

Will is staying at my place for the weekend. We'll be there both days!

– Mike2000

... if you can tolerate me that long!

Register Sign in to join the conversation