Pickups

OMG new TVJ SINGLE COIL Tele pickups!!!!

bill frisells dynasonic'ed jw black tele..another option

cheers

bill frisells dynasonic'ed jw black tele..another option

cheers

– neatone

That's happenin'!

That demo video is great, CBell - exactly the sounds I was hoping for! Still waiting on my pickups to ship

Make another video/audio without reverb or any other effects.

Great, love to see you there. This will be there as well.

– CBell

Now That is a gorgeous Guitar, in fact, I think I'm in Love--- Bit of history please?--- That's the coolest Gretsch I've ever seen---hands down

It was at this year's NAMM show, it's a Stern built 6120 hand painted by Sarah Ray. She did 3 for the show, each inspired by derby race cars, this one is named Nashville Nellie. It's a killer guitar!

It was at this year's NAMM show, it's a Stern built 6120 hand painted by Sarah Ray. She did 3 for the show, each inspired by derby race cars, this one is named Nashville Nellie. It's a killer guitar!

– CBell

Yes it is

another clean vid instagram clam with the neck Tvjones tele-style in the Moonshine '39

https://www.facebook.com/th...

– TheNocturneBrain

Thanks again Tavo. Very clear but warm sounding neck pickup in your video.

Still waiting for mine to ship. TV Jones must have run out of parts after the initial rush of orders...

We have not ran out of parts, we just sold a BUNCH of pickups. Pumping them out as fast as we can with our quality standards. Thank you for the support!

We have not ran out of parts, we just sold a BUNCH of pickups. Pumping them out as fast as we can with our quality standards. Thank you for the support!

– TV Jones

Thanks TV. Glad to hear they're selling well - I suppose since there are so many telecasters out there, it's a huge market.

Finally got my new TArmonds installed and I must say that these Pickups are really amazing -shimmering resonance fills the air-#can't put it down--Great job TV, you guys seriously Rock

I'm sold ... gonna get me a pair for my deluxe

Here are mine, installed on my 1996 American Standard Telecaster. Yes, they are amazing pickups!

Having fun with mine on my '94 Made in Japan.

I ended up buying some of these for a Tele that I bigsby-fied, and it came out great. To me, they have a very BIG Tele sound without sounding overwound. My first TV Jones pickups and I'm impressed.

It's a used MIM "lacquer" edition 50s Tele. I used a Rutters bridge instead of going the Jazzmaster/Mustang bridge route. The saddles are slotted and, with the Callaham roller bar, everything stays in place and in tune. I've already gigged with it and it was a blast. I'd forgotten how much fun a Bigsby Tele can be.

They do sound awesome. The custom guitar looks great too! Love those offset looks

I'm thinking off dropping a set of these Starwoods into my Classic Vibe 60s Tele (gonna add brass saddles as well). 4-way switch wiring. I assume that will still work?

Do you need to have the neck pup screwed to the pickguard, or can you mount it to the body without scews in the pickguard?

Do any of you early adopters have any extended use reviews?

Register Sign in to join the conversation